Ratio of Men to Women in the Past Party Seasons...

I think there should be a cap on the amount of guys that get on the island. - As long as I get in...

Shout out to all the ladies out there....Bring your girlfriends!!!

Lets change the ratio this season!!!

I hate sausage fests..

I like how the ratio is degressing as the thread goes on LOL by next week we will have guy:girl ratio some where at 3248712384123847:1

i think it depends on the party...like at pacha for sanzhez and morillo the ratio was pretty good but at other parties it was def a sausage fest....

like DC10 was the worst....you couldnt pay me to go back there.....

msoprano13 said:
i think it depends on the party...like at pacha for sanzhez and morillo the ratio was pretty good but at other parties it was def a sausage fest....

like DC10 was the worst....you couldnt pay me to go back there.....

Haha, I guess that's why I liked DC10....
No, but seriously it was a bit weird there.
Once, I got there relatively early, around 8, and there were like 50 guys there, and myself and 3 other gurlees. One of them with a bf....

Lads, don't worry about the ratio!

At the end of the day, do your groundwork away from the clubs! Some trashed lunatic at 3am is a lot less likely to be on for an away fixture than the guy who chats coherently in a bar mid afternoon then "accidentally" bumps into the girls in the clubs!

Love will find a way!

p.s. Girls, I'm there from 15th-22nd of June, we've got a top Villa to go back to and we even do a mean breakfast! :lol: :) :oops:

I guess was hoping for some insight that would contradict what I've been hearing... but I guess it's like any party I've been to...

Parties are like a box of chocolates... You never know what you're gonna get.

(I know it's cheesy) :rolleyes:

I'll have a good time regardless of the ratio, I'm spending too much money and time not to.

But I still hate sausage fests. :x

Ibiza-girlie said:
but the ladies that are there are gorgeous! I´m straight and all, but If I was a man, I would really think of Ibiza as a babe-place-2-be!

If you're a good looking guy....u dont' have to worry :) :D :lol: :) :p

i have no problems
nik

vinylgroover said:
I hope this thread ends soon........it's becoming very discouraging. Are there any women on Ibiza, LOL.

don't worry yourself if you're confident....you can hold you own.....my buddy made out with 7 girls at pacha in 1 night.....1 night..all of them looked good...swedish/english/irish/scottish/danish
i was dancing....and everytime i would look over i was like WTF he's with someone else.....

those superman things boosted his confidence in a Sword fight of a party

nik

Been there twice as a single guy, so i noticed these things, and yeah 4 or 5 guys to each girl sounds about right I am afraid!

Check this out... I have a friend who just got back from Carnival in Brazil, and he said that he met some people who had been to Ibiza a few times and according to these people,

"Ibiza blows Carnival out of the water"

They said that there are plenty of beautiful women in Ibiza.

So once again, I hear a different point of view.

I guess there is no definitive answer...

5 months 20 days and counting... Ibiza or bust.

It's all about the love :D

Back