Rant about Ministry

*Saffy* said:
Here, can I just put me tuppence worth in ...

it costs £50 a match now to see Chelsea play !

What would YOU spend your money on!

When my hubbie put it to me like that I thought ... well, damn me, every penny we spent on clubbing was more than worth it!

BRAVO HERE BLOODY HERE

what an excellent comparison,

I LOVE IT :D 8) :lol:

unbelievable...you lot are like a broken record!

I never said Carpenter was rubbish (x-amount, you don't know how stupid YOU sound) and had no reputation. You just feel lige slagging me off without even giving me a coutesy of reading what I have to say. Barbie, if you can't be arsed to read three paragraphs, don't respond, cause you're bound to come off stupid like our mate, X over here.

I have no desire to engage in pissing matches with people who slag me off for something I didn't say or missing my point completely.

Adios

andre27 said:
unbelievable...you lot are like a broken record!

I never said Carpenter was rubbish (x-amount, you don't know how stupid YOU sound) and had no re*beep*tion. You just feel lige slagging me off without even giving me a coutesy of reading what I have to say. Barbie, if you can't be arsed to read three paragraphs, don't respond, cause you're bound to come off stupid like our mate, X over here.

I have no desire to engage in pissing matches with people who slag me off for something I didn't say or missing my point completely.

Adios

No I've met X-Amount and the last thing you could call him is stupid :rolleyes: likewise myself, I can read 3 paragraphs (I've even been known to read whole books :rolleyes: :p ), I just choose not to read innane boring drivel from someone who clearly doesn't have a clue about music.

I think you should go back and read what you originally wrote which was along the lines of that you have never heard of Kenny Carpenter, DJ Ralf or Marc Hughes...................... :rolleyes: Now who's looking stupid :rolleyes: :confused:

You are Barbie

I said I never heard of them, not that they are bad, which is what x-amount claimed i did.

I'm not wasting any more time on this bullshIt

Most of what I've seen you post is complete drivel, funny you should talk

andre27 said:
You are Barbie

I said I never heard of them, not that they are bad, which is what x-amount claimed i did.

I'm not wasting any more time on this bullshIt

Most of what I've seen you post is complete drivel, funny you should talk

This is extremely boring and I've got better things to do than discuss the merits of Kenny Carpenter with someone who doesn't seem to have a clue about music. I might talk $hit but at least I have some music knowledge which is more than can be said for you :confused:

Oh yeah, and having 4000 posts on this board doesn't make you a music connoseur. It does make you look pretty sad for spending that much time in front of a computer screen

I don't know you or anybody here personally, so really don't want to get involved in meaningless catfights. So if you refrain from insulting my intelligence and musical knowldge, I'm sure we can avoid further handbags

have a nice day

andre27 said:
Oh yeah, and having 4000 posts on this board doesn't make you a music connoseur. It does make you look pretty sad for spending that much time in front of a computer screen

I don't know you or anybody here personally, so really don't want to get involved in meaningless catfights. So if you refrain from insulting my intelligence and musical knowldge, I'm sure we can avoid further handbags

have a nice day

If you look then you will see I have been registed to this message board for over a year and I happen to be extremely mult-talented :p so I manage to do my job and play on here at work to pass the time. I don't spend my wkends on here because I am always out clubbing, something maybe you should start doing to get a basic understanding of house music :rolleyes: :confused:

Why are you being such a c^nt? How the hell do you know I don't spend weekends clubbing? I'm a professional DJ and produce my own music. Get you head out of your self-appointed "house music guru" arse.

I hate this shite. I offered you to stop this nasty exchange before it gets really ugly, but you make another stupid comment about my music knowledge.

Ok. Whatever, you have 4000 posts in one year. Fine, that's great -- I take my comment about it back. Would you allow for a fact that I just because I haven't heard about Carpenter or DJ Ralf doesn't make me an ignorant wanker?

andre27 said:
Why are you being such a c^nt? How the hell do you know I don't spend weekends clubbing? I'm a professional DJ and produce my own music. Get you head out of your self-appointed "house music guru" arse.

I hate this shite. I offered you to stop this nasty exchange before it gets really ugly, but you make another stupid comment about my music knowledge.

Ok. Whatever, you have 4000 posts in one year. Fine, that's great -- I take my comment about it back. Would you allow for a fact that I just because I haven't heard about Carpenter or DJ Ralf doesn't make me an ignorant *beep*er?

Look let's just call it quits, I certainly don't want to get into an immature exchange of comments and we'll just agree to disagree. And maybe you'll check out Kenny Carpenter at Ministry in Ibiza and see why we've all been raving on about him.

Nice point to finish the exchange.....kiss and make up........ ;) :D

it's all highly over priced, but that's the way it is & it's not going to be a surprise, you all know the score!

A big name DJ doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to hear quality music or have a good night.

IMO the likes of sasha, Digweed & Oakenfold have had their day. yes they were great 96-98, believe me I heard some cracking sets from them. I wouldn't be bothered though now to see them. Make way for fresh talent I'd say or even the residents who can getting a club rocking just as much or even more them big name DJ's! :D

Disagree with you on Sasha & Digweed -- they're still fantastic. Oakey is a git, though.

I don't know if I'd call a Studio 54 DJ a fresh talent.

All this "debate" for naught, anyway, as I'm going a week before. I'll be catching my man Sander K on Thursday, can't be bothered with Ministry.

andre27 said:
All this "debate" for naught, anyway, as I'm going a week before. I'll be catching my man Sander K on Thursday, can't be bothered with Ministry.

Lol, and after all that rucking :p ;)

andre27 said:
No disrespect to the DJs, but that kind of money for DJ Ralf, Kenny Carpenter and Marc Hughes? Who the f^ck are they? I'm a house music fanatic and a DJ myself and I've never heard of them

I stil cant even begin to explain where you are going wrong with this comment.

Back