Rangers!!

Hahahaha :lol:

Loved it. ****ing loved it. (Sorry Scott) but i did. Wonder if they'll find even more ways to scrape money off the smaller teams to make up for the lack of a European run this season? At least if you are looking for silver linings, the Huns won't be forced to sit through hour upon hour of mind numbing football in Europe this season.

All the more sweeter it was a Lithuanian team to pap them out.

13za49h.jpg

It has made my week of if not month and i had £10 on kaunas at 7/2 after finding out Carlos Cuellar wasnt playing!! Its great being a dandy don when these things happen to THEM!!

:D:D:D

Smith should walk now

Disgraceful team put out last week and repeated it this week

I could have picked the team and played and won the tie

at least i save some money this year after all the tickets last season

being a chelsea fan, you have to sort of like rangers. but this is still funny. what's better is the amazingly soft goal that did it. keeper in a good postion, man on post, man in the middle of the goal and another free defender. it was a very good attacking header though.

scottish football is rubbish. lower mid-table english premier league standard.

Guid result. The auld firm are a curse on Scottish fitba.

The sooner they fcuk off to england the better

(warms hands in anticipation)

after Spurs beat Celtic the other day, it would be generous to say upper Championship level.

you beat us in a mickey mouse tournament hardly something to get overly excited about,God if Man City beat us in a friendly tonite ill never hear the end of it from a certain someone on here:confused:

People will do well to remember we play in the Champions League every year and more often than not qualify for the next stage, not bad for an entire team costing less than 1 or 2 players would cost alone in some teams.

I'm the first to admit the SPL is rubbish, and the sooner ourselves and the manky mob get out of there the better for all concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smith should walk now

Disgraceful team put out last week and repeated it this week

I could have picked the team and played and won the tie

at least i save some money this year after all the tickets last season

I was under the impression you lot liked Smith (although i suppose after this disaster:lol:)

Perhaps bring back Paul Le Guen eh :lol::lol:

People will do well to remember we play in the Champions League every year and more often than not qualify for the next stage, not bad for an entire team costing less than 1 or 2 players would cost alone in some teams.
So does Shakhtar Donetsk :rolleyes:

I have to say... I find these type of threads grossly unfair on Rangers fans. :!:

How on earth are they supposed to defend themselves when the majority are illiterate and very few have internet access?

Back