radio 1 in ibiza

J

jsmith4519

did any one go to the radio one roadshow thing last year? was it any good i s it worth a visit~?

i was there in 1999 for radio1 weekend and it was unreal. deffinately not to be missed if you never seen it before. i couldnt afford to go in august this year :cry:

thanks gaz...i just watching a video on radio 1 website and i now think i might be staying the extra night to get it all. sorry you cant afford to go this year but think of next year mate book early save loads...enjoy

yeah i remeber it well from last year,everyone was off there head, (remeber a bloke in a wheel chair dishing out the little ones-surreal) the sun was beating down, a vodka and orange,everyone there was british,some bloke said to u no one can beat the british at partying just as groove armada stepped up to do there set that was the moment my mate decided to stay out there,one of my best ibizan moments.

ok where can u get more info? probably on the radio 1 page huh? is there a day-for-day list so I can see if I´m missing out on anything?

Also when is it??
kisses, Ibizagirlie

hey peopele
radio one weekend is normally bank holiday weekend in august (end)
have missed it last two years, but this year intend to be there
looking forward

IMO the Radio One wkend mostly sucks, I was there for it I think it was in 2000 and it just generally attracts loads of idiots :rolleyes:

barbie in what way does it attract idiots? i dont wanna go there if its a waste of time!! as for more info go to www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 i know its on the 8th to the 10th of august this year but thats about all i can find out

jsmith4519 said:
barbie in what way does it attract idiots? i dont wanna go there if its a waste of time!! as for more info go to www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 i know its on the 8th to the 10th of august this year but thats about all i can find out

I find that ppl who wouldn't normally go to these things see the Radio 1 thing and go cos they recognise the name from home. There were loads of beer boys/football shirts, etc there when I went to some of the Radio 1 things, not there for the music, just there to try and pull and see how pi$$ed they can get............not my idea of a good time.

I have to agree with Barbie on what she said. I was out for the week leading up to radio 1 weekend in 2001 and have been also in Ibiza numerous other times.
The radio one weekend seems to be too packed and the crowd that goes is not for me.

f.a.o barbie

so are u going to ibiza this summer then barbie or is that a stupit question

Re: f.a.o barbie

seanbelfast said:
so are u going to ibiza this summer then barbie or is that a stupit question

Well babe :p I'm going for 11 days in June and then back for 2 wks in Sept, what about you??

barbie

Well babe I'm going for 11 days in June and then back for 2 wks in Sept, what about you??

yes i go on the 1st of august for 2 weeks the same 2 weeks i have been going for the past 4 summers

Back