radio 1 in ibiza

Re: barbie

seanbelfast said:
Well babe I'm going for 11 days in June and then back for 2 wks in Sept, what about you??

yes i go on the 1st of august for 2 weeks the same 2 weeks i have been going for the past 4 summers

I went once in August and I thought the clubs were stupidly busy, that's one of the reasons why I don't like August, when you get to my age you need a bit of room to dance :p

barbie

u can't be that old it does be real busy in aug but i just love the radio1 beach parties and the hype it brings to the island but this yr i am doing ibiza a bit different more space pacha dc10 etc

seanbelfast said:
u can't be that old it does be real busy in aug but i just love the radio1 beach parties and the hype it brings to the island but this yr i am doing ibiza a bit different more space pacha dc10 etc

lol, I'm 27!

Yeah try Space, Pacha, DC10, Pin-Up, Bora Bora, you get completely different crowd there to San Antonio side of island, believe me you will love it :D

well i think i will be heading out to the roadshow just for a bit of music and sun on the beach, c u there

jsmith4519 said:
well i think i will be heading out to the roadshow just for a bit of music and sun on the beach, c u there

It depends who's playing as well, Tongy will do the business, Judge Jules and Dave Pearce will attract some d!cks, the year I went Sara Cox did a show at the old Pacha Playa bar and had the Dope Smugglaz and they were fab.

Btw just replied to your mail :D

barbie

cheers i went to space an pacha last yr but i will be not be attending the likes of eden again IMO it's not the real ibiza BTW27is'nt old.

barbie

any nice places to go clubbing in london i am going over on the 6th of june i was thinking the end or the gallery

london

hello mate, the gallery is fine its a good night out, also if poss try tiger tiger just off of leicester square its a bit like the elephant rooms over there but better women ;)

seanbelfast said:
any nice places to go clubbing in london i am going over on the 6th of june i was thinking the end or the gallery

It depends what you are after - trance or funky stuff??

The Gallery@Turnmills is good for trance, The End on a Friday night varies from one wk to another, but they get ppl like Steve Lawler doing his monthly residency there, even a bit of drum n bass on some wks.

To be honest there isn't that much going on in London on Fridays, you have got Gatecrasher @ Heaven but that is only last Friday of the month, Oakie is there wk before you go down.

Saturdays are better, you have got Ministry, Pacha, The Cross, The End, Fabric, Turnmills - they are veer more towards funky stuff.

seanbelfast said:
cheers i went to space an pacha last yr but i will be not be attending the likes of eden again IMO it's not the real ibiza BTW27is'nt old.

lol, I only joke about my age, I just think too many holidays in Ibiza and nights out clubbing make me feel more like 40 sometimes!

I went to radio1 last year and it was pretty good!

although you do get people there who you would not normally get in clubs (always the same with the big events) it was generally everyone dancing and havnig fun.

there were some funny things going on in the crowd too.. generally everyone havnig a laugh!

I always like the live events on the radio, I dunno it just adds to the atmosphere a bit I think.. plus you've got the chance to listen at a later date and think I was there!

Like sasha@manumission... god was that a good night! I've not listened to it yet though!

has anyone got the shows from the rest of the weekend recorded as I can't locate them??????

also... rapture tv shows from Pacha & Manumission in 2001.. if anyone has these please let me know! as I didn't record them and would like to see them! I know rapture is coming back but I don't know if they will show these shows :(

Always makes me smile watching gk live, nec etc..brings back the memories... lets hope they do more!

---
rgds,
jasun

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible" - www.crazyclubbers.co.uk
Visit Cyber Clubber for all the latest club listings, reviews, gallery & competitions, plus chat to fellow clubbers on the Message Board

Barbie said:
seanbelfast said:

lol, I only joke about my age, I just think too many holidays in Ibiza and nights out clubbing make me feel more like 40 sometimes!

cheers barbie probably go out on the sat night i like my funky house

Its True people go to Radio 1 because its Radio 1. There is also the sheep syndrome where people just follow others. Ive not been to a radio 1 roadshow in Ibiza as i hardly go in july or aug. But ive been to similar radio 1 things in th uk and its a similar thing where people just go for the sake of it maybe hoping they might win a tshirt or a free pen.
Having said that ive heard them on the radio and the atmosphere sounds good but don't think its for me.

Back