Quiz Questions

And finally what's the name of the Ibiza dog.

this is obviously the podenco.

more questions....

where do you get the strongest alioli on the island? (there are a few possible answers to that one)

where do you get the best hierbas?

name beaches which you can only get to by boat or by walking (or climbing) :)

thanks , was probably one of my first nights out , did it also run at Space ? may have just been one off's
thanks , was probably one of my first nights out , did it also run at Space ? may have just been one off's
Can't remember if there was a carry-on at space. Think it only lasted 2 seasons 94&95. The golden years before all the UK nights arrived ? and the rest is history...

this is obviously the podenco.

more questions....

where do you get the strongest alioli on the island? (there are a few possible answers to that one)

where do you get the best hierbas?

name beaches which you can only get to by boat or by walking (or climbing) :)
Aïoli : one of my favorite (I like it strong) is at Balansat.
I like the one at Es Caliu too.

Hierbas :
1.McRackin
2.Can Vidal
3.Can Anita

Beach : (in my zone of comfort)
Es Portixol
Es Canaret
Pa des illa(moon beach)

*Pros only*

Name of the ibicencos favourite frígolas brand?

[if you don't know what frígolas is you still have a lot to learn]
someone drop the frigolas Mary mayans bottle in the back of my car, 90% spilled on car's carpet, it smelt like shit (was wondering who set a foot on a ? ) after that, i didnt have time and strenght (??) to wash it ?
Never bought a frigolas bottle after this episode ?

Can't remember if there was a carry-on at space. Think it only lasted 2 seasons 94&95. The golden years before all the UK nights arrived ? and the rest is history...

This was 91 or 92 , I am sure (ish) ?? , Sasha played one and I am sure Weatherall played at another night

Another one:

The name of the only wild carnivorous mammal in Ibiza? (well, from what I know it is the only one, McRackin can confirm or deny)

Back