Quiz Questions

Name all the venues on the island Elrow held an event ever? ;)

(I think it's 6 but perhaps someone knows even more than I do)
Privilege ibz
space ibz
amnesia ibz
pikes hotel (after party)
ibz rocks hotel
ushuaia ibz
Cova Santa

for ibz desserts if u haven't ate

Graixonera (pudding)
ibiza flao (cheeze and mint)

u ll miss a thing

ps:i remember buying flao and let it in the car without frozen bag , in aug with sunny hot weather,45-50°C in the car it didnt last max than 4 hours , that feeling ? when day after ,i bite a piece and threw it right away ? ,ibz flao to leave is not a good idea, eat it right away.

on islands...

formentera maybe too :)
s'espardell
isla des penjats
isla de la sal rossa
malvins group (in front of pdb)
l'esponja (also in front of pdb)

on islands...

formentera maybe too :)
s'espardell
isla des penjats
isla de la sal rossa
malvins group (in front of pdb)
l'esponja (also in front of pdb)
Which one is the Isla de la Sal rossa? Is it in the same area as the tower?

people seem to forget elrow did a one-off at benimussa park many years ago. IIRC that was their first ibiza party ever
Lol, I've even seen footage from that one indeed. So 8 venues it is then, not counting the villa after parties of course. Pikes was a boiler room party I believe, not really an after party.

people seem to forget elrow did a one-off at benimussa park many years ago. IIRC that was their first ibiza party ever
damn, i forgot Elrow after party at benimuusa park too 2 years ago?
i was planning to go (solo, 1 italian mate there) but some french squad convinced me to follow them as they were supposed on the list of martinez bro for Black coffee after party in a villa at es cubells
i realised after this episode that they needed a free driver to the meeting point at es vedra parking as there was no way i could be on the list ,but thinking worker french worker could fix it as he works in ibz since 20+ years
We wait 1h00 at es vedra, they were not on the list,trying to contact someone but data network is poor at es vedra parking
i told them to leave as we have lost enough time & we went to blue marlin closing with Luciano around 6pm

pas mal greg!

most replies are correct ;)

remember yoshitoshi? deep dish‘s night? they had a thu night slot at pacha.

tanit cave is up in the north, close to cala san vicente.

dalt vila I believe has 4 accesses. the ramp (pedestrian) from mercado viejo which is the main one, the road access from behind plaza de parque, the pedestrian access from plaza reina sofia where you get up to s'escalinata and then the entry on the other side of the hill facing figueretas.

ps: once we are allowed to go scuba diving again, I'll soon head to don pedro...
Yes , I remember well Yoshitoshi , but completely forgot about this night... underwater was on Wednesday then ? ( I think it was before Subliminal started, so even before 2005 I think ? with Darren Emerson and Morillo .
I knew about the cave of tanit in the north ( but never been ) there is a small one also around Atlantis ( been there a few times ) don’t know why i mixed both ?‍♂️
About the access would have said 3 .. but wasn’t sure at all , was worry that the correct answer was like 7,8 ? as I never really paid attention even if I ve been there many many times .
Don Pedro sunk in June or July 2007 , lot and lot of petrol during that period ( if I remember well pdb , figueretas was closed for a month or so because of that )
About the diving , Don Pedro is great but I prefer la plataforma ( Mariana) i’m sure you have been there a few times .

Yes , I remember well Yoshitoshi , but completely forgot about this night... underwater was on Wednesday then ? ( I think it was before Subliminal started, so even before 2005 I think ? with Darren Emerson and Morillo .
I knew about the cave of tanit in the north ( but never been ) there is a small one also around Atlantis ( been there a few times ) don’t know why i mixed both ?‍♂️
About the access would have said 3 .. but wasn’t sure at all , was worry that the correct answer was like 7,8 ? as I never really paid attention even if I ve been there many many times .
Don Pedro sunk in June or July 2007 , lot and lot of petrol during that period ( if I remember well pdb , figueretas was closed for a month or so because of that )
About the diving , Don Pedro is great but I prefer la plataforma ( Mariana) i’m sure you have been there a few times .

wasn't underwater on tuesdays, subliminal on wed and yoshi on thu?

yeah I also remember the beach full of petrol and closed, I just wasn't sure anymore if it was 2007 or 08 so thanks for clearing that up. yes la mariana is cool too, but my favourite dive sites are actually further south and west, the canyons at es vedranell, la bota close to es vedra, illes bledes and ses margalides.

Back