Quick Top 5.....Milfs

Can't believe no-one's mentioned Nigella Lawson. If there was ever a MILF to properly butter your crumpets she'd have to be the one Plus she can fix you up a decent drink and put a scrummy meal on the table - what's not to love ? :twisted: :D

Her smug look. Totally off putting.

Can't believe no-one's mentioned Nigella Lawson. If there was ever a MILF to properly butter your crumpets she'd have to be the one Plus she can fix you up a decent drink and put a scrummy meal on the table - what's not to love ? :twisted: :D

I have her Xmas book... plenty of pics of her bosom in a tight red top. Time to get it out... :twisted:

Lucy Verasamy. Although not sure she's old enough to be a MILF. Or if she even has kids.

Susanna Reid.

That is all for now.

Turkey neck puts me off. And the voice. And figure. Sorry kimajy.

Each to their own - for her age she's very sexy, and not a snob despite her origins. The smug thing is "played up" for the cameras. I don't go for many 'sophisticated types' but Nigella (and Sophia Loren in her day) still managed to hit the top 5 slots !

From ppl who have worked with her she apparently is a massive flirt but doesnt get on with any of the women on the crew....

It also helps if you are a multi-millionaire as well. That will improve your chances dramatically. Allegedly.

Each to their own - for her age she's very sexy, and not a snob despite her origins. The smug thing is "played up" for the cameras. I don't go for many 'sophisticated types' but Nigella (and Sophia Loren in her day) still managed to hit the top 5 slots !
I don't the smugness, just too old and too pale for me

Last edited:
I do like looking at a bright moon when the lights are out..makes the landing a bit easier. :twisted:

It also helps if you are a multi-millionaire as well. That will improve your chances dramatically. Allegedly.

I think she's had her fingers burned on that front once already so might have learned her lesson !

I do like looking at a bright moon when the lights are out..makes the landing a bit easier. :twisted:

Lol. I think Hally prefers the Dark Side of the Moon ... :twisted:

Back