QUESTION> Club 18-30, yay or nay?

:D yay, did it last year had a great time, doing it again this year, dependends on what you like though

sound, im goin in august with them, do u HAVE to do everything, do they piss you off?

We went with them in 2000 and it wasn't the end of the world!!!
They do bug you to buy the trips and their club ticket "deals" but you don't have to take anything. They will prob push it but you just tell them where to go - unless there's anything you do want to do.
One thing, don't buy club tickets from them. Last year when i worked there people got ripped off by the reps and then complained to us - flyers give you discount no matter what the reps say!!!

i like the 18-30 thing, they dont make u do anything but they do preassure u, i took out the excursions cost about £90 its was ok part from i only went on 3 cos they couldnt wake me up but worth a look. ill be there in august what hotel u at

I went on an 18-30 holiday about 8 years ago to Magaluf in Majorca with a huge group of folk - about 18 of us I think - I'm not really into that sort of holiday anymore but at the time, it was a blast :)

I think the 18-30 packages are the only holidays where you end up absolutely blinding drunk by the end of the "Welcome" meeting on the first morning there :)

I heard they wake you up at the crack of dawn when you've been out on the piss until the early hours of the morning....... my idea of hell.

yeah, they wake you up, so you can particapate in their pool games. no thankyou.

Thats why i could never go that sort of holiday, i like to do my own thing...

Robo said:
at least i'm not too old......
hehehe!

Oi you, I've got 3 years before I'm 30 :p I've managed to get thru my first 27 years of life without going on a Club 18-30 so I think I'll get thru the next 3 :p

i allways go with 18-30 or twenties. not cause i think its good most of them are knobheads but you can pick up the holidays cheap and they have ok locations. i never been on a trip with them allthough the do try. last time we told them to f*** off and leave us alone and they did :D

lostinspace said:
I heard they wake you up at the crack of dawn when you've been out on the piss until the early hours of the morning....... my idea of *beep*.

Yeah - i don't understand - they drag u out on a mammoth pub crawl until 5.00 in the morning then try come and wake you up at nine to play games - no ta!

thats what we thought. holiday cheaper than most, and we'll do the same and tell em to fcuk off! cheers.

roll on august...

markEg said:
they drag u out on a mammoth pub crawl until 5.00 in the morning then try come and wake you up at nine to play games - no ta!

:p :lol: :p

cruisead.jpg

Take note: you have to be a size 8 and ample bossoms and the men have to bodybuilding body's!!!!
:p
LOL at mcrackin

Yeah I am a bit concerned that my slightly unshapely body is going to be put to shame by bodybuliders and baywatch types... I have only seen one photo so far that has re-assured me otherwise... ARRGGHH!

(OFF TO START MY 100 SIT-UPS A DAY REGIME!! - BE BACK SOON)

Back