QUESTION> Club 18-30, yay or nay?

not complates yet

this will be 6 times to ibiza.. 5 with 18 to 30's

i ahev found they make it easier to enjoy yourself. but you can always go off and do your own thing.

always found they are the cheapist option.

people dont seem to understand that you dont have to do anything. for me there is no difference between 18-30 and any other group. you do what you want

phew!

I was really worried , i just booked up an 18 - 30's holiday and i dont really wanan do anything with em apart form some clubbing an drinking but everyone has told me u got to do evey activity

They'll try and convince you to take all the excursions because it is cheaper to do that. If you only want 1 or 2 of them, then put your foot down. You can just pick and choose.

We booked with Twentys ( yeah I know, I'm 42 .. but I'm lovely! ) .... am really looking forward to it to be honest ! I love being around younger people ... (Plus, you find that a lot of the really cheap package holidays are all with Club 18-30 and Twentys)

I don't plan on doing any trips ... will just say I'm far too old for all that malarky ;)

I once went to ibiza and without realising it was with twenty's
They were fine though, I told them i wasn't doing any trips e.t.c and they left me alone.

Your holiday is what you make it not what others make it!! If you wanna go on trips go, if not dont, just dont sit and gripe about it, especially if you've never been with them!!!

I use them every year simply because they are the cheapest option from here and cos I know what the accomodation is like, at least this way I know im not going to have to sleep in some shithole for 2 weeks!!

I've been going to Ibiza for the last 14 years and have been on several 18-30/twentys style holidays in the early days. I never went on any trips or even the welcome meetings and if you tell them not to waste their time harassing they don't.

These are by far the cheapest way to get to ibiza from England.

Back