PUSHCA, LONDON THIS SATURDAY

More info...

SATURDAY 20 SEPTEMBER at EGG
Kings Cross, London

Pushca once again bring all the extravagance only to be expected from their nights, this time with a take on the three main ingredients incorporated in the mechanics of Hollywood - Fame, Sex and of course Money, Money, and more Money.

Expect Pushca's customary stunning visuals and amazing taste in venues, with this party-taking place at the fabulous Egg club. This newly refurbished Victorian warehouse in Kings Cross will be playing host to the club land darlings. With the red carpet firmly rolled out and the paparazzi in waiting this will be one of the party events of the year, a definite for those arriving back from the closing parties of Ibiza.

The musical talents will be supplied by the usual Pushca cohorts that are Matt Majestic, Lego Boys, + special guests Kid Gorgeous, Adam K (Capital), Nippa Deep Downey (Outrageous), Tonic (Live PA), and Samba la Casa playing the very best in funky House. The Electro Clash room will be supplied with sounds by Beauty School Dropouts (Live), with a spot of Pop thrown in for good measure.

Where? Egg
5-13 Vale Royal
Off York Way
Kings Cross London N1

When? Saturday 20th September 10pm-4am + after party till late

What shall I wear? Think Movie stars, Hollywood madam's and playboys. 8)

That's interesting they're doing it at Egg, not one of they're usual swish locations. And especially since they had a big falling out with Laurance Malice when they joined forces in Ibiza :rolleyes:

Have you been to Pushca since they re-launched robder?

Nope not yet.

They haven't got a residency at the Egg (yet)...and judging by the pictures of Egg coupled with the roof garden and swimming pool (fingers crossed for nice weather) it is a suitably swish venue.

The early promotors have handed over the reigns to some new guys now, (lucky b*stards) with a brand that strong, it would be hard to get it wrong.

It's the only way i can mask the fact that I won't be at closing week in Ibiza :rolleyes: .

It would prob be quite easy for pushca to get a residency there cos apparantly Egg's not doing very well.

They've probably done quite a bit more to the venue since I was last there at the opening, plus with pushca's levels of production it should be good. The outdoor terrace bit is nice too

So are Debbie and Rick not involved any more?

I'm doing a room at Egg on Sat 4 Oct - any of you guys wanna show some Spotlight support. Should have everything confirmed today so I'll post some details before I leave for you know where tomorrow!

Cool, I'm promoting there on 4th October too. See you there! Spotlighters get your funky arses down to Egg.

cookie said:
apparantly Egg's not doing very well.

Are we sure this isn't just 'word on the streets'? I remember everyone saying similar things about Pacha London when it opened. I reckon it's just teething problems and it has to find it's niche with some good promotors.

cookie said:
So are Debbie and Rick not involved any more?

Silently in the background yes, they've leased the name out but they don't do any work on the nights as far as I know. (God I'm such an anorack!! How do I know all this :confused: ??)

I hope they don't set up camp there permanently because the one thing that makes Pushca exciting is that every party is new and fresh in a different venue.

Come!! You know it's right! Then you won't be made up of disembodied words on a screen any more and I'll be able to put a face to you :D .

Buckley said:
I'm doing a room at Egg on Sat 4 Oct

Sounds exciting! Good luck with it but unfortunately I'm scuba diving on that date :rolleyes: .

Bubble said:
Cool, I'm promoting there on 4th October too. See you there! Spotlighters get your funky arses down to Egg.

Hey - you're not called Graham are you?

Robder said:
Are we sure this isn't just 'word on the streets'? I remember everyone saying similar things about Pacha London when it opened. I reckon it's just teething problems and it has to find it's niche with some good promotors.
Probably just chinese whispers but heard it from a mate that knows malice.

Robder said:
I hope they don't set up camp there permanently because the one thing that makes Pushca exciting is that every party is new and fresh in a different venue.
Agreed! IMO Pushca always went flat when they stayed at the same venue - ministry, that place on the embankment, venom etc

Robder said:
Come!! You know it's right! Then you won't be made up of disembodied words on a screen any more and I'll be able to put a face to you :D .
lol am contemplating going to the tdv night at trade this week, do quite fancy doing a pushca soon tho. When are you off on your travels? :p

It becomes clear - you fellas are Sansouci, aren't you? Some of said ex's colleagues sent me some info about your nights. Doing some stuff with Smartie Party, I think it was

The top one. You guys? (Please don't say the top one too - old trick of double booking promoters to get numbers)

Buckley said:
The top one. You guys? (Please don't say the top one too - old trick of double booking promoters to get numbers)

No, we wanted the top one. :cry: I think it's the middle one, but I'm not 100% because it's one of my colleagues that's taking care of that side of things.

Roder the cross sounds cool mate 8)

Mr Buckley.....how the devil are you!?
hows things....didnt know u use this board :)

I'm good mate. Still snowed under. Have stuff coming up at Egg, Rouge and Turnmills. Possibly a slot for you at the later (the others wouldn't suit your style), but I'm still working at it. Off to Ibiza tonight - happy daze!

See ya at the Ministry!

Back