PUSHCA, LONDON THIS SATURDAY

No, we wanted the top one. :cry: I think it's the middle one, but I'm not 100% because it's one of my colleagues that's taking care of that side of things.

How funny! Turned out to be an Alist double booking with Alex's chaps and mine booked in the same slot!:lol:

It becomes clear - you fellas are Sansouci, aren't you? Some of said ex's colleagues sent me some info about your nights. Doing some stuff with Smartie Party, I think it was

Christ this makes me feel old.

The ex in question, 8 years later, is the woman I live with!:p

Jesus - 8 years ago. Before I jetted off to Thailand and still had skanky dreads.

Where do you find this stuff? :eek:

Jesus - 8 years ago. Before I jetted off to Thailand and still had skanky dreads.

Where do you find this stuff? :eek:

Someone linked to a thread mentioning Madam Jo Jos in the Chewie/Spacemoney wedding thread and it all came flooding back.

Does make you wonder where the time goes. I've settled down with a number of different women since, planned a life and then decided against and eight years later I'm back with the girl who worked with Alex's (Bubble) DJ partner.

Should of stuck intead of twisting I guess:lol:

I went on a smartie partie boat party a few years ago. by mistake! -2005? there was another boat party at the same time but we went to the wrong pier! it was a bit cheesy but actually really good fun - are they still going?

I went on a smartie partie boat party a few years ago. by mistake! -2005? there was another boat party at the same time but we went to the wrong pier! it was a bit cheesy but actually really good fun - are they still going?

Yeah, Trace (SP's promoter) still posts blurb here, if you look in the relevant bit

Someone linked to a thread mentioning Madam Jo Jos in the Chewie/Spacemoney wedding thread and it all came flooding back.

Does make you wonder where the time goes. I've settled down with a number of different women since, planned a life and then decided against and eight years later I'm back with the girl who worked with Alex's (Bubble) DJ partner.

Should of stuck intead of twisting I guess:lol:

And the same 'girl' is now the mother of my son. Funny old world!

Back