Pulling Birds

Could Anyone Please Give Me A Couple Of Tips On How To Pull Birds In Ibiza? And Where To Find Them? Also Is There Any Prostitutes Over There? Thanks,

lol there's no specific way to pull birds just because you're in ibiza. it all boils down to confidence so i'm told. the birds will be everywhere, although it may be eaiser at night as they would have had a drink and be more relaxed or whatever. just chat to them normally, not like they're an alien, and be yourself, if they don't like it they can **** off! and if it's anything like mainland spain, there will be plenty of prostitutes for you, a lot of them will carry nasty diseases and will try to rob you though(as my mate found out)so i'd advise against getting a prossy at all costs especially if drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
... plenty of prostitutes for you,
a lot of them will carry nasty diseases
and will try to rob you though
(as my mate found out) ...
who found out - your "mate" ??

ps:
"mate" = ibiza :lol:

Plenty of opportunity for a blowie off a Nigerian for 10 Euros if you walk past Itaca etc late enough.

I can imagine it would cost you a lot more than that after they have robbed you though.

who found out - your "mate" ??

ps:
"mate" = ibiza :lol:

well tbh i did get one after being harrassed into it whilst staggering back to my hotel absolutely out of my tree(benidorm of all places), but i didn't get robbed(well i was robbed but not literally) as i kept an eye on my cash, my idiotic mate was with one in the other room but left her unattended whilst he fetched a blanket from the cupboard. that was the first night there and the rest of the hol i was so effing paranoid that i didn't use a johnny properly or something, was so pissed i kept falling onto her. she got annoyed, demanded money and went. i got checked when i got back and was clear though so never again, not worth the worry i think. even though they might be cleaner than your average slag. but these whores are aggressive and horrible creatures. all on crack probably. plus they stink.

Last edited by a moderator:
well tbh i did get one
after being harrassed into it
whilst staggering back to my hotel absolutely out of my tree ...
:lol:
25f2e1e.gif

Hi Calum,

You sound like you have been watching Kevin and Perry Go Large in Ibiza and taking it seriousley. ( The 2 girls getting ready to go out scene is real life tho):p

I think Magaluf would suit your primal need's better.............

Ibiza has more class, and maybe in a few years when you have a bit more experience with the fairer sex, then visit Ibiza.

Im afraid you would stick out like a hard on in Ibiza:)

Lol, Na Had Loads Of Experience Thanks Lol, And Have Watched It Lol, Who Has'nt. Also I Was Just Wondering Because Two Of My Friends Went Last Year And Said They Were Everywhere Lol, But I Thought Thats Just Wrong, Never Know What You Could Catch Enit.

You Lot My Think Im Desperate Lol, But Trust Me Im Not, Just Going For A Good Time And Get Pissed Lol.

The fact your opening post asked how to pull birds in Ibiza you cant have that much experience and also asking is there there any prossy's kinda makes you look desperate!

Pulling the birds

I am amazed no one has told you to go to Ibiza town loads of birds there and you may have a suprise :lol: ,everything is not as clear cut as it looks in Ibiza :!:,looks are deceptive and things come in all sorts of packets get my drift

The fact your opening post asked how to pull birds in Ibiza you cant have that much experience and also asking is there there any prossy's kinda makes you look desperate!

x2

spot on there emma
the smell of desperation off his post
find it hilarious that his posts actually seem to be serious and not a piss take

Back