Pulling Birds

I've pulled around 16 birds on Ibiza over the years with-out any problem or fuss:D

You can find them at the local markets and cheap though you might not enjoy ringing their necks nor pulling out their feathers:)

lol what a troll, lets hope mummy doesnt catch him knocking one off over this forum

i recommend you concentrate on getting your new pencil case and jotter ready for the new school year, always a worry first day in big school:rolleyes:

Or Not Blackrose, Considering Im A Professional Football Coach At Tottenham, And Also I Live With My Mate In London, So If You Go Get A Pencil Case And Work Hard You Might Get A Job As Good As Mine, + No Im Not Desperate, Just Mates Been Telling Me How Good It Is, And Didnt Know Whether To Believe Them Or Not So I Put A Post Up? Wouldnt Wanna Try A Prossie Anyway Because There Dirty, Would'nt Wanna Catch Anything!!

Whats The Clubs Like Other Then People?

Or Not Blackrose, Considering Im A Professional Football Coach At Tottenham, And Also I Live With My Mate In London, So If You Go Get A Pencil Case And Work Hard You Might Get A Job As Good As Mine, + No Im Not Desperate, Just Mates Been Telling Me How Good It Is, And Didnt Know Whether To Believe Them Or Not So I Put A Post Up? Wouldnt Wanna Try A Prossie Anyway Because There Dirty, Would'nt Wanna Catch Anything!!

I told a girl in Eden, back in 2002, that I played for Tottenham reserves. Dunno why I said reserves to be honest. The point is, if I couldn't score (excuse the pun) being an pro, you got no hope as a make believe coach. Oh, and I am guessing you are 17 and you don't coach at 17 you utter, utter cretin.

When are you back to school anyway?

the only threat to your health caused by your sex life is repetitive strain injury, and if that happens how will you coach tottenham via your play station

this thread has the makings of a classic

as koppas84 said your probably only like 17 so there's not a hope your a tottenham coach

your full of **** mate so stop digging yourself a hole

the only threat to your health caused by your sex life is repetitive strain injury, and if that happens how will you coach tottenham via your play station

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Professional football coach?? really??

You shot yourself in the foot with your first post mate, asking for a couple of tips on how to pull birds!! You need to keep the story (or lie in this case) flowing and on track!! ;);)

Could Anyone Please Give Me A Couple Of Tips On How To Pull Birds In Ibiza? And Where To Find Them? Also Is There Any Prostitutes Over There? Thanks,

If you don't want a prossie, why did you ask if there were any in Ibiza?? :eek: You don't ask about something if you don't want it. If the best you can hope for is to pull a prossie or a drunk "bird" holidaymaker you need to set your sights a bit higher mate!

If you don't want a prossie, why did you ask if there were any in Ibiza?? :eek: You don't ask about something if you don't want it. If the best you can hope for is to pull a prossie or a drunk "bird" holidaymaker you need to set your sights a bit higher mate!

Not neccessarily.

You don't want AIDS but you ask a girl if she has it before you slip her one.

Talking about birds:lol:

oiseau.jpg

... Also Is There Any Prostitutes Over There? Thanks,
obviously there is a"new" place for street-prostitution in playadenbossa in calle murtra,
because laws in other parts of ibiza banished them ...
businessowners are fed up with these smelly birds,
but ibiza can´t send the prostitues back to where they ****ing come from,
because there is no agreement of extradition between spain and nigeria ...
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...nto-delincuencia-platja-den-bossa/356958.html

- go check it out ! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:What's with the initial capital on every word - do you do your team sheets that way???? lol

Could Anyone Please Give Me A Couple Of Tips On How To Pull Birds In Ibiza? And Where To Find Them? Also Is There Any Prostitutes Over There? Thanks,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wayne Uk has returned. Welcome back son ;) :lol: :lol:

:lol: X 1,000.000 8)

:lol::lol::lol:What's with the initial capital on every word - do you do your team sheets that way???? lol
hE wAS pROBABLY aWAY tHE dAY tHEY dID gRAMMAR iN sCHOOL.

Anyway, never mind, about the whores. They are a ruddy pain in the area behind the hotels in (what's supposed to be) posh Figuritas. Would like to pop down to Lidl and by some prostitute-repellant to go with the mozzie spray.

My 'mate' knows a good place you can go, blowies are 5 euros and you get to take your junk home in bag as a souvenir :arrow:

Back