prob been done before.......

MidlifeRaver said:
Pulling a girl and then her husband asking if he come back too...god knows where he came from... :eek:

Similar to the guy who asked if i'd go back and shag his bird while he watched :eek:

Oh yes another moment (when i was single):

Met up with a girl a couple of times and took her to a club. Anyhow, when we got in there i went to the bog and when i came out some guy was talking to her so i went over and said "excuse me but she's with me" and the guy turned around and said to me "interesting cos i'm her husband" :confused:

And to add insult to injury i remembered seeing this guy having a buddy type chat with the doormen on our way in :confused:

We'd gone out as a foursome, so me and my mate dicreately legged it :p

Still kept on seeing her though :lol:

Drew said:
MidlifeRaver said:
Pulling a girl and then her husband asking if he come back too...god knows where he came from... :eek:

Similar to the guy who asked if i'd go back and shag his bird while he watched :eek:

Oh yes another moment (when i was single):

Met up with a girl a couple of times and took her to a club. Anyhow, when we got in there i went to the bog and when i came out some guy was talking to her so i went over and said "excuse me but she's with me" and the guy turned around and said to me "interesting cos i'm her husband" :confused:

And to add insult to injury i remembered seeing this guy having a buddy type chat with the doormen on our way in :confused:

We'd gone out as a foursome, so me and my mate dicreately legged it :p

Still kept on seeing her though :lol:

Brilliant ! 8)

My 22nd Birthday. Seeing a bloke sitting on a chair in the middle of the dancefloor and I kept pestering him to why he was sitting down when the night was going off so well.

Later telling my mates that he was still sitting down about 20 minutes later and one of my friends informing me that he was actually in a wheelchair....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

matt collins said:
My 22nd Birthday. Seeing a bloke sitting on a chair in the middle of the dancefloor and I kept pestering him to why he was sitting down when the night was going off so well.

Later telling my mates that he was still sitting down about 20 minutes later and one of my friends informing me that he was actually in a wheelchair....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

didnt the 32" wheels give it away matt?

:lol:

Back