prob been done before.......

jjinit

but most cringeworthy moment in clubland??

I have 3:

1/ at miss moneypennies @ bonds back in 1994, Nicky Holloway & John Digweed. John Digweed has just come on after a less than lively set from Nicky Holloway, im in the toilets and my mate comes in and says

"thank f**k john digweed has just come on nicky holloway was f**kin pony!!!"

then just out of the toilet cubicle steps nicky holloway!!

2/ my shock horror when i realise that the girl I have just pulled and enticed back to my mates "after party" has a terrible lisp and a gammy arm (beadles sister)

3/ In Venus in Nottingham, midway through a bangin night the music stops and James the owner, looking rather sombre grabs the mike and says he wants to make an announcement, suddenly my mate (who also helped promote the club) shouts out "put some music back on you fat scottish c**t!! to which james replies I may be a fat scottish c**t but at leas I have some respect.....our resident dj has just been killed in a car crash"

owwwwwwww :oops:

Dunno about in clubland but in the early eighties my football-ignorant mate went to see Leeds in the kop, what we now call the Don Revie Stand. After a particularly rousing chorus of 'Billy Bremner's Barmy Army' The crowd went almost silent just as my friend turned and asked rather loudly 'Who's Billy Bremner?'. Thankfully lynching did not ensue.

Cheers ginge!!

that is defo cringeworthy!!

loke like theres only me & you mate whoever cock up?? :lol:

jjinit said:
2/ my shock horror when i realise that the girl I have just pulled and enticed back to my mates "after party" has a terrible lisp and a gammy arm (beadles sister)

PMSL :lol: bet it didnt stop ya tho... did u get a hand job?

Slipping on a wet stair in Republic and by instinctively grabbing the nearest thing managed to pull a girls miniskirt down :confused:

:lol:

Drew said:
Slipping on a wet stair in Republic and by instinctively grabbing the nearest thing managed to pull a girls miniskirt down :confused:

:lol:

oh yeah. whatever...course you slipped!! :lol:

chewie_oo7 said:
jjinit said:

PMSL :lol: bet it didnt stop ya tho... did u get a hand job?

not quite, what made it worse was that by the time i had got outta the club, she had relinquished her lift home so I had to take her back to liverpool!!

m62 never looked so small!!! :lol:

a couple of f*** ups come to mind.

the first i still have a souvenier in the shape of a big scar on my lower leg when i thought i was the man and jumped from 1 podium to the next, didn't quite make it and took the front of my leg off on the side of it. :oops:

more recently when a friend asked me to hold her bag, started spinning it around above my head for some strange reason. I let it go and it went flying across the dance floor and hit some woman on the head :oops:

(and yes Chew/Nitefly it WAS my FRIENDS handbag :lol: )

Taking my first thrill and ending up hugging a speaker for 6 hours...vaguely remember people pointing and laughing...and that was my mates... :lol:

Pulling a girl and then her husband asking if he come back too...god knows where he came from... :eek:

Going to Hed Kandi dressed like a very camp clown... :rolleyes: :lol:...very effective with the ladees for some reason... ;)

MidlifeRaver said:
Going to Hed Kandi dressed like a very camp clown... :rolleyes: :lol:...very effective with the ladees for some reason... ;)

Note to Self: hire out camp clown outfit for works do on friday...

Back