Printworks AW21

For anyone going to Exhale @ Printworks 20th Novemeber.. Berlins Ismus have just announced a party at Fold that night too

Perfect afters it's only a 5 min tube away at Canning Town. Quality club too
Will check this out - and see what music it is.

It was the worst I’ve ever heard anywhere on Friday
Was that the Claptone night?

Maybe they had a better set up sound wise on Saturday?

It was my first trip to Printworks since post covid and it was better than I remember for sound ( I love the venue generally). I usually have to dance near the speakers to get a decent basey sound but it was good everywhere on Saturday I thought.
I get the feeling they do improve the sound season by season, I remember the first year was really bad.

I preferred Dixons set at the street party in July, felt he was just going for it more from the start that time, but I still really enjoyable.

Went to Fabric after and loved Oscar Mulero's set in Room 2

Yes was Claptone on Friday. Sound in both rooms was so bad!

Wish we had gone to Fabric afterwards, it’s still on my to do list!! Been from the north it might be a while before I get back down!

We thought we might struggle getting in Fabric as we were already under the influence when we decided it wasn’t very good on Friday! Looking back I wish we had of given it a go!!

Saturday was a decent time out. one half of Adraitque was there and he was good as usual and bodzin was defo the highlight. Really fun set from him/=. Crowd was really into it.

Maceo plex however played the worst set ive seens since reopening. Hes gone so far away from what he was in 2013-2015 and was playing so many remixes of popular track etc. Felt like a concert. Hes horrid

Last edited:
Saturday was a decent time out. one half of Adraitque was there and he was good as usual and bodzin was defo the highlight. Really fun set from him/=. Crowd was really into it.

Maceo plez however played the worst set ive seens since reopening. Hes gone so far away from what he was in 2013-2015 and was playing so many remixes of popular track etc. Felt like a concert. Hes horrid
Yes I have seen videos of maceo and he sounds awful

Heard him playing disco sounding tunes ugh

Big one tomorrow with Exhale. Whos going?
you know it! im preying for Airod followed by IHM for the closing.. im guessing on the time scale unless short sets that it isn't just going to be the one press hall?

you know it! im preying for Airod followed by IHM for the closing.. im guessing on the time scale unless short sets that it isn't just going to be the one press hall?
Inwells room being used aswell. Lens and liebing defo closing the main room i think

ya never know, buzzing like a dodgy pacemaker for it now
Yeah should be a good time, doing fabric later in the night aswell i reckon. Its probably my last pinworks of the season as i think the Hawtin one is selling horribly. Could get postponed .

Yeah should be a good time, doing fabric later in the night aswell i reckon. Its probably my last pinworks of the season as i think the Hawtin one is selling horribly. Could get postponed .
Fancied that but we had already got tickets for ismus at fold for after, line up for both is class but Fabric will be exceptional!

Back