Printworks AW21

Either really
They won’t have the official afters at MOS or Fabric a very much doubt pal, maybe village underground or E1

It totally depends at what’s on in the city after could be a throw of the dice, some weekends I find London to have nothing that catches my eye at all others there’s multiple line ups that a hear calling my name your best of just keeping an eye on Resident advisor on the dates pal

Really depends on your state, group and appearance I'd say. When we've done double headers we've had some clubs pretty strict (I'd got 'in' to Fabric at 4am, got to the search bit and then asked to leave before :lol: after we'd been to another club that was shit but had dabbled) but others have been OK but have been heavy on searches if they think you've been on it but still taken anything off anyone but just said we'll be keeping an eye please don't take anything / drink to much blah blah...

Not much help I know but genuinely think it is a mix of the above + what kind of night is on, how busy it is etc...

Is anyone heading to Printworks for Glitterbox in March?
It's on a Saturday, so it's a day session that finishes at 11pm, what's the craic for afters? Could do with advice.. Is it generally the standard Fabric/MOS? I'd worry about getting into stricter places after an all day session, so ideally somewhere with chilled door staff.
I agree with @W_I_C Up on the roof is definitely the right vibe for after Glitterbox. You might wanna check out what’s on at Metropolis Club https://ra.co/clubs/20525

Last edited:
I agree with @W_I_C Up on the roof is definitely the right vibe for after Glitterbox. You might wanna check out what’s on at Metropolis Club https://ra.co/clubs/20525

is 'up on the roof' the one that used to be the Prince of Wales? later called the Clubhouse I think. my friends used to do a monthly ressie in the pub downstairs next to the KFC on the corner of Coldharbour Lane. some magical nights in there - Felix Dickinson, Mark Seven, Toby Tobias, Red Rackem, Frank Tope amongst others... We once stalked Larry Heard back to his room when the building doubled up as a hotel, all slightly in awe but he had a flight to catch and though polite, didn't want to hang out with a load of annoying, wasted fans in the corridor. Upstairs outside used to have a hot tub literally on the roof! there was a secret passage inside too!

Back