Printworks AW21

It's better now than the first series of shows that's for sure.. it all depends where you are in the halls
Thats not saying much is it. And depends where you are means nothing given how the bottleneck is.

Compared to the rest of the structure, the Soundsytem is passable and brings down an otherwise great venue

Thats not saying much is it. And depends where you are means nothing given how the bottleneck is.

Compared to the rest of the structure, the Soundsytem is passable and brings down an otherwise great venue
Didn't honestly think it was that bad tbf.. second time around a thought there was a big improvement 🤷‍♂️

It's better now than the first series of shows that's for sure.. it all depends where you are in the halls
Where do you need to be?

also do you know if your required to do a Covid test prior if your not vaccinated?

Where do you need to be?

also do you know if your required to do a Covid test prior if your not vaccinated?
Middle right/left or somewhere inbetween that and the front I'd say mate but get a feel for the room haven't been since pre covid they could of switched it up a little by now im unsure

Have a blast

Middle right/left or somewhere inbetween that and the front I'd say mate but get a feel for the room haven't been since pre covid they could of switched it up a little by now im unsure

Have a blast

will do thanks mate.

where are the best places to go for pre beers? Getting down to London for lunchtime, was thinking of going to Bermondsey beer mile for a few.

is there anything near to the venue for a quick one before we go in?

will do thanks mate.

where are the best places to go for pre beers? Getting down to London for lunchtime, was thinking of going to Bermondsey beer mile for a few.

There’s a *spoons* not far away. the Surrey Docks I think. There used to be Hawker House, but think that’s gone now.

Bermondsey Beer Mile gets a MASSIVE thumbs up from me though, just don’t get over excited and on the 8.5% DIPAs! Quick cab to the venue from there. Be warned, Fourpure is further than you think from the one before it. Nice though

will do thanks mate.

A dont think there is too many bars close but there's a few, a can't remember the one we go in but it's a short walk looks sort of modern industrial but anyone's guess what the name is.. always pretty on one by then

If you ever stay in the Hilton Dockside, good luck on the walk back after an event !

But yeah I'd get drinks somewhere close and tube in, not a huge amount round there. There is a Fullers pub 10 minute walk but it is very 'local' - we stuck out big time. Also prepare for the huge walk just to get into Printworks, takes forever 😁

We get to London for Pw at around lunchtime Friday. Staying near London Bridge.
Plan to have afternoon beers and food then back and change before we head to PW.

Saturday tea/eve we are looking to head out again, doubt the Mrs will be up for another club night but if would be nice to find some bars playing decent music etc.

anyone got any suggestions for areas of London we should be having drinks at if we are looking for decent music etc?

not been a regular visitor to London for a long time!

thanks in advance

We get to London for Pw at around lunchtime Friday. Staying near London Bridge.
Plan to have afternoon beers and food then back and change before we head to PW.

Saturday tea/eve we are looking to head out again, doubt the Mrs will be up for another club night but if would be nice to find some bars playing decent music etc.

anyone got any suggestions for areas of London we should be having drinks at if we are looking for decent music etc?

not been a regular visitor to London for a long time!

thanks in advance
Brick Lane worth a look- often decent stuff on at 93 Feet East/Werkhaus. Can always just have a bagel if no luck

Dixons bringing his trans whatever thing on Saturday. Im debating it but i feel dixon would be pretty boring in this setting. Would prefer him at fabric bday then at print works

Dixons bringing his trans whatever thing on Saturday. Im debating it but i feel dixon would be pretty boring in this setting. Would prefer him at fabric bday then at print works
agreed. personally believe the venue gets wasted on melodic, disco, house / tech house nights ..too industrial of a feel

For anyone going to Exhale @ Printworks 20th Novemeber.. Berlins Ismus have just announced a party at Fold that night too

Perfect afters it's only a 5 min tube away at Canning Town. Quality club too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-100418_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-100418_Chrome.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 13
Printworks was crap!! Not a patch on whp in my opinion.
Sound system upstairs and down was abysmal! Muffled sound downstairs and too quiet in the main room.
Badly organised once inside and trying to get out for our Uber was a farce.
Won’t be returning anytime soon!

On the plus point it was that bad that we only did half the supplies in so might be able to find something decent on in a club tonight. Wouldn’t mind a smaller venue tonight with something a touch harder on the music front!

On the plus point it was that bad that we only did half the supplies in so might be able to find something decent on in a club tonight. Wouldn’t mind a smaller venue tonight with something a touch harder on the music front!

Gotta be fabric !

Back