Printworks AW21

Ferd

Is anyone going to any events this autumn / winter?
With the lack of Ibiza clubbing 😭 this will have to do!

I've got tickets for Dixon, Maceo Plex and Richie Hawtin.

Any ideas on the lineups this weekend?

I'll be attending Saturday.

"For fans of Edible, Paradise and Circoloco"

Edible = Eats Everything
Paradise = Richy Ahmed, Jamie Jones (playing amsterdam that day tho), any of the hot creations artists, Patrick Topping
Circoloco = very broad. Could be martinez brothers, DJ Tennis, Seth Troxler, many many. not sure whos in town.

Curveball - playing at the drumsheds on saturday as well is Carl Cox, Monika Kruse, Matador, Andrea Oliva, Francisco Allendes. Think drumsheds is sister venue of printworks so could be any of these as well perhaps?

Saw loads of moaning about Friday, all female line up but apparently no set times or line up released even in the venue and a long walk between both rooms with FOMO. Some questionable non-Techno ish music to.

Yesterday was skream, Patrick topping, Mella Dee & Fatboy Slim apparently

Last edited:
Just seen this .
Went to Mambo - on the beach - Weston . great line up , Todd Terry ,Riva Star ,Roger Sanchez .
The sun was out for a evening felt good .Plus cheaper than some of the rip of Ibiza drink and hotel prices

Theres still tickets left for this, going to be absolute fuego..

Attachments

• uk-1120-1457594-front.jpg
    uk-1120-1457594-front.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 15
Two of my mates came down Saturday and said it was the best venue they've been to in the UK.

Enjoyed the music, security sound, easy to get a drink and nip back into their spot because of how narrow the venue is 👌

Going a week on Friday, interested to see what it’s like in comparison to the Mayfield Depot!
Claptone playing, more the wife’s cup of tea but I’ve never seen him so I’ll reserve judgment until I’ve been.

Going a week on Friday, interested to see what it’s like in comparison to the Mayfield Depot!
Claptone playing, more the wife’s cup of tea but I’ve never seen him so I’ll reserve judgment until I’ve been.
the layouts are completely different mate. both mammoth although Mayfield feels considerably bigger. personally I prefer Printworks although Depot is still top tier

your in for a treat

Two of my mates came down Saturday and said it was the best venue they've been to in the UK.

Enjoyed the music, security sound, easy to get a drink and nip back into their spot because of how narrow the venue is 👌
This is all very accurate. Best venue in the country for me too. Just never feels like any hassle, crowd always decent, no knobs (although that makes me wonder if I’m the knob…), cracking sound system and has that industrial feel

This is all very accurate. Best venue in the country for me too. Just never feels like any hassle, crowd always decent, no knobs (although that makes me wonder if I’m the knob…), cracking sound system and has that industrial feel

Objectively the sound system in printworks isnt good, more average then anything

Back