Price of booze

Top tips:

1. Shove a bottle or two down the trousers (or even better, up a lady's skirt) when entering the club.

2. Put a vitamin c/berocca tablet in the tap water to make it taste more pleasant.

3. Pretend to be a local at the bar in order to get free/cheaper water.

4. Chat up people on the dance floor and ask for a sip of their water (although make sure it is not pure MDMA)

5. Develop iron stomach in order to cope with tap water.

6. Cross fingers that tap water supply has improved this year.

lol tell me more on this local thing....dont think i pass as a spanish resident

AS a general tip it may be worth visiting a few supermercados (the supermarkets), there are loads of them in the big towns! I picked up a litre of the local vodka for £4 and may have been able to get it slightly cheaper if I had looked. As mentioned before, they dont do archers but they do sell a local equivalent which is also very cheap.

I also recommend having a look through some of the older posts regarding water as there are some good tips there such as taking a car (providing you intend staying off the alcohol) and keeping a 5L bottle of water in the boot and buying just the one small (even though expensive) bottle inside the club. Then you can go out and refill your bottle from the car providing you are discreet, most people seem to say that going in and out isnt a problem once you have paid your entry fee. Although I am sure that if they catch on to what you are doing then they may have words with you!

As for the tap water, forget the effects on the stomach, I doubt you will even be able to stomach the taste... its like taking a mouthful of sea water!! Failing any of this, make sure you drink plenty before you go in, the bottled mineral water is especially easy to drink and drinking a 2L bottle will certainly do you no harm, you are recommended to drink this much in a day anyway!

Back