Pre season holiday.

Guys

For our second week I'm looking for an All Inclusive hotel thats good for the little fella, who's nearly 3.

Never done AI in Ibiza before, so any guidance would be helpful. Don't care where it is, but would ideally like to avoid San An. 5 star preferably but a good 4 star might be ok.

As long as its got a decent pool and decent food we will be happy.

Any tips?

Tropical

Santa e

Fairly quiet not to many scallywags around, couldnt tell you what hotels in bossa are like though that time of year as I’m usually staying other areas.

The wife is having a mild panic attack. Apparently the weather next week doesn’t look good.

Can anyone over on the beautiful isle confirm that? We fly Saturday.

My missus is the same. Flapping over end of May weather. We were in Majorca mid-April last year and was very warm. Needs to settle herself...:confused:

The wife is having a mild panic attack. Apparently the weather next week doesn’t look good.

Can anyone over on the beautiful isle confirm that? We fly Saturday.

do not worry. where I check gives sunny weather, a few clouds and up to 25 degrees daytime

Pissed it down today , still better then Uk
:lol: saw it on my feeds, with this rain better be home, Paris with some lithe shunshine...
Just hope it wont hard rain along my short opening stay :D, for a 2 weeks i can't stand it , not for a 4 days trip
Ibz =ghostown :mad: when hard rain light & thunder :confused:
it was raining and cold at one ushuaia opening not so far :lol:

:lol: saw it on my feeds, with this rain better be home, Paris with some lithe shunshine...
Just hope it wont hard rain along my short opening stay :D, for a 2 weeks i can't stand it , not for a 4 days trip
Ibz =ghostown :mad: when hard rain light & thunder :confused:
it was raining and cold at one ushuaia opening not so far :lol:
By 3pm it had cleared

Remind me to stick to late season rather than early season next time. Weather is shocking, was far better in November. Doesn’t look like it’s getting much better this week either.

A bit gutted tbh.

Remind me to stick to late season rather than early season next time. Weather is shocking, was far better in November. Doesn’t look like it’s getting much better this week either.

A bit gutted tbh.

it isn‘t usual, you are simply unlucky mate. I do think it should be better this week though, sun‘s already out now

it isn‘t usual, you are simply unlucky mate. I do think it should be better this week though, sun‘s already out now

Wasn’t intending to on this trip, but I’ve hired a car tomorrow now for a couple of days, so we can hopefully drive to the sun, wherever that may be on the island. We are in Cala Tarida and it’s pretty poor. Solid overcast.

Wasn’t intending to on this trip, but I’ve hired a car tomorrow now for a couple of days, so we can hopefully drive to the sun, wherever that may be on the island. We are in Cala Tarida and it’s pretty poor. Solid overcast.

the next few days give more hours of sun on forecast so don't lose hope.

@The_millsy

Would you do May again with little kids? We are considering late 2-3 weeks mid-May to early June.

What was the rainy day option?

Back