Pre season holiday.

The_millsy

Happy New Year fellow ibiza lovers.
So following on from our epic Oct/Nov holiday last year. We are going to try the other end of the season for a family holiday and come out the week before openings. So roughly 18-25th May.

My question is - is The Island up and running by then?. Are all the main restaurants/beach bars open that early?

We finally booked and went for two weeks 28th April - 12th May. Looking forward to my earliest experience of the year in Ibiza. Hoping it lives up to late October/early November.

Nice. Just under 3 weeks to go for you then! Another day out in Cala vadella? I just booked my car hire last night and def making a return trip there.

We finally booked and went for two weeks 28th April - 12th May. Looking forward to my earliest experience of the year in Ibiza. Hoping it lives up to late October/early November.
Been a few times around those dates as my birthday is 9th may and always planned trip then as I don't care for the club or djs...:). Best times

same for my opening, no time to go to harbor at night (they close earlier too, eg some local restaurant i used to go shut midnight instead 3h00am ) , except for Ims dalt vila party, ill have a coffee at la calma, cant afford orange juice , bacon & eggs, toast & so on as ill go to jbz town for it :D just right after to have heavy breakfast :cool:

just thinking out aloud, if anyone has a few days off and wants to be here with a little partying early season, next weekend looks really really good.

friday 27th km5 opens (nighttime). alternatively frankey & sandrino play at b12 (or go to km5 first and then to b12)
sunday 29th blue marlin opens (daytime)
sunday 29th acid sundays at heart (nighttime)
monday 30th april next edition of ibiza spotlight presents in the zone :)
tuesday 1st may I have seen something about a party at el patio, possibly by the keep on dancing crew (daytime)
tuesday 1st may oxia at b12 (nighttime)

the lovin' ibiza festival also happens that weekend.

quite a good one if you cannot do the weekend after which has hs82 and sven at pacha.

Guys

For our second week I'm looking for an All Inclusive hotel thats good for the little fella, who's nearly 3.

Never done AI in Ibiza before, so any guidance would be helpful. Don't care where it is, but would ideally like to avoid San An. 5 star preferably but a good 4 star might be ok.

As long as its got a decent pool and decent food we will be happy.

Any tips?

Back