Pre-Halloween Weekend Plans

Thought I was getting out of plans for tonight, would've liked a totally quiet weekend but now on way to catch Digitalism & teen girl fantasy in Glasgow .

Will be taking it easy....

" yoooo soy español , español español!"

:) the sea of greatness!

Two 90 min games in a weekend:evil:. Feel like I've beaten up!:lol: How did I used to this and go clubbing?

Other highlight of my weekend was a double Sunday night sacking - in Mexican standoff trying to get vans back as we speak.......

Not very rock 'n' roll!

Friday - Miller Halloween party at some secret location with Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber and Fund d'Void. 8)

Saturday - Flying to St Pete with a group of people for a random weekend adventure. Something about a theater opening party on Sat. night but not sure what else yet.

Sunday - Brunch with the group, walk around the city, fly back to Moscow.
That Miller party rocked. In an old pre-revolutionary mansion in the center of town. Great crowd and Lawler and Gerber were in top form 8)

The St Pete trip ended up being very random!

Missed and rescheduled flights, avant-garde theater performance, chamber orchestra playing Mozart with a flying inflatable fish floating around, and various bars and clubs on Saturday (if in St Pete, beware of a shot called Forrest Gump :lol:)

Sunday brunch followed by a guided excursion of the Hermitage's new modern art annex, a walk in the royal gardens, various cafe visits and watching an unfortunate football match before racing off to the airport.

Actually, that doesn't sound particularly random. Guess you had to be there :lol:

Back