Pre-Halloween Weekend Plans

Fairly tame one for me and the first time ever I can remember not dressing up and going out and doing something or other for Halloween.

Friday - Works do. Dinner and staying over at the Radisson Edwardian in Manc. I work in business travel so the hotels like to look after us now and again to try and get us to book our clients to stay with them. Must try and not get too pissed but probably will...

Saturday - No doubt hungover then over to the Radisson at the airport for afternoon tea which should be nice and civilised. Saturday night nothing planned for once so just gonna go to my best mates and chill. May well end up booking Ibiza flights for next year :)

Sunday - Again nothing planned. Sunday roast maybe?

Normally have something on either clubwise or partywise most weekends which is great but gonna enjoy having a relatively chilled one this week.

Have a good one people!

Today: Work, lectures, finish researching a few things for a piece of coursework then get it finished. If I've then got time, get pissed :lol:, else I'd treat myself to a dominos.

Saturday: Parents are down, so spend time with them

Sunday: As with Saturday.

Tonight: Quiet local beers for a mate's birthday.

Tomorrow: Work conference call and Soccer AM in the morning, cup game in the afternoon. Praying it doesn't go to extra time. Saturday - local-ish beers for another mate's birthday.

Sunday: Work call at 10am after an hour's prep. Vets cup game in the morning, hence hoping Saturday doesn't go to extra time. Also hoping for no ET on Sunday, because it's an 11 o'clock kick off and I've had our hypnobirthing class moved to 1.30pm to accomodate it.

Roast somewhere, late afternoon, early evening.

I'm quite enjoying middle age.:lol: Have fun in the clubs whippersnappers!

No real spiders required please! :D

Well I got the job and start on Tuesday so come end of November I wont be poor and will even be able to afford to go out and rent somewhere to live and stop being homeless! Hooray! :D

Definitely off to invest in some wine, cake and probably take out tonight!

Look what you have become!

I like it!:lol:

I've just got a dressing gown and a matching one for junior!:lol:

Anyway, these youngsters are lightweights. If you look back at weekend reports on here from a few years back, every night out was 48 hrs minimum. These days there's no even a hint of a 'lucozade challenge'!

^Well done you. :D

What sort of work?

Back to recruitment but throwing myself in the deep end this time and having to build my desk from scratch which basically means no hand me downs from anyone and Ive got to start fro scratch finding my own clients and things like that, be hard work to begin with but I'm sure I'm more than capable of doing it!

Anyway, these youngsters are lightweights. If you look back at weekend reports on here from a few years back, every night out was 48 hrs minimum. These days there's no even a hint of a 'lucozade challenge'!

often the biggest weekends are not reported.... :)

im 30 now , im not even a youngster!

Please Please Please go to the afterparty on the boat (because I can't and want to hear reports of it - looks epic!)

friends have tickets but not me. am going with the mrs who is not famed for morning continuous raving....yet

Eid Mubarak. So with my free holiday I am in Thailand (again!) not really the weekend but this is an extended weekend. I am off to the full moon party at Koh Phangan on Tuesday. Nipping to Krabi later today, tomorrow I will go to James Bond Island and on Sunday I will stay at Phi Phi island for a night.

Well, I am just about to crack open a "Winter Spiced" bottle of Carling:)

Dont normally lower myself to CBL but hey ho, its new!

I have not found a damn job yet.. not even a damn quick one... as you guys in britain say.. blimey mate!! foook this!

bollocks!!

jajaja... que mierda este fin de semana de dia de brujas.. españoles del mundo adonde estan.. vamos !!! tios estoy en toronto.. solo para salir a joder!!!! a buscar bichas bonitas!! y a tratar de agarrar!

vamos!!

" yoooo soy español , español español!"

Back