poster on a wall at a private party in Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza, in November 2009

McRackin

Super Moderator
12642_1229408025965_1552036244_30579525_7827506_n.jpg

copyright.gif
image: partysan ibiza /text: es pas

i can´t agree with the point ...

"... **** fences at bora bora ..."

... because there are 2 words ("fences at") too many involved !

i´m still under shock from probably the worst ibiza-closingparty i ever attended:
bb-closing 2009 !
**** people, **** music, **** vibe, **** rundown rotten location,
**** from a-z ! ! !

Loving this rant...agree with most of it too.

It's a natural human condition to want to claim ownership, capitalise and take from something successful. We can't just enjoy, we have to meddle and let our egos get the better of ourselves!

Everything has seasons and Ibiza is in her winter period at the moment. The power hungry have milked her so much she's got t!ts like spaniels ears and a once bountiful bosom is now drooping apologetically on the floor. :lol:

Give her a chance to convalesce and she'll be back - hopefully with more authenticity and less hype/profit next time. 8)

Loving this rant...agree with most of it too.

It's a natural human condition to want to claim ownership, capitalise and take from something successful. We can't just enjoy, we have to meddle and let our egos get the better of ourselves!

Everything has seasons and Ibiza is in her winter period at the moment. The power hungry have milked her so much she's got t!ts like spaniels ears and a once bountiful bosom is now drooping apologetically on the floor. :lol:

Give her a chance to convalesce and she'll be back - hopefully with more authenticity and less hype/profit next time. 8)

Have you been off in the woods eating lesbian flapjack and knitting tofu again Rob?:lol:

I printed it off and stuck it on my fridge, using pacha cherry logo magnets.

they are right, of course, but it's whistling in the wind now isn't it - people just need to find new ways to f**k the system..

Back