Possible murder investigation...

this is not happening. It is a thread about a guy that got beat up and you guys want to talk about a chair?

surely there are better ones out there, maybe I will go to ottawa (canada) and sit at the throne of the speaker of parlaiment and take a picture from there. And I dont want to do anything with a murder investigation... I think this was a bad idea posting in this thread. So once again: To the family of the irish lad that got mistreated R.I.P and Godspeed. I exonorate myself from this thread and any murderous content.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not happening. It is a thread about a guy that got beat up and you guys want to talk about a chair?

surely there are better ones out there, maybe I will go to ottawa (canada) and sit at the throne of the speaker of parlaiment and take a picture from there. And I dont want to do anything with a murder investigation... I think this was a bad idea posting in this thread. So once again: To the family of the irish lad that got mistreated R.I.P and Godspeed. I exonorate myself from this thread and any murderous content.

You are right, maybe the wrong thread. I've deleted my post.

Back