Possible murder investigation...

ric

Complete shame what happened to this poor guy!! No-one should go on holiday to Ibiza and never come home again...

http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/ibiza-death-psni-investigate-death-9710876

The PSNI (Northern Ireland police) murder branch are investigating now as a result of information that is coming out...

A source said: “Information is slowly coming out about the situation in Ibiza and how the Spanish police dealt with Alan both while he was alive and after he died, and it’s not good."

:mad:

Complete shame what happened to this poor guy!! No-one should go on holiday to Ibiza and never come home again...

http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/ibiza-death-psni-investigate-death-9710876

The PSNI (Northern Ireland police) murder branch are investigating now as a result of information that is coming out...

A source said: “Information is slowly coming out about the situation in Ibiza and how the Spanish police dealt with Alan both while he was alive and after he died, and it’s not good."

:mad:
From what i read it all started of as a bit of banter on the plane,he was sat a few rows away from his freinds and some loud comunication took place over a period of time,cabin crew got pissed off,pilot called the gaurdia and its suggested something happend either in the van or back at the nick...God bless him..and if any anti social behavior took place on the plane its a shame he lost his life over it..Airlines are now saying what goes on the plane and what doesnt but its a sad. RIP

I think most us been going ibiza long enough know what the Gaurdia are like..My guess is nothing will come of it,swept under the carpet..

I don't think they can worm their way out of this one... What they've said is the complete opposite of what Ireland's top pathologist has scientifically found out... Can't wait to hear their excuse about why they lied about his injuries that he clearly had...

Cant ever recall the guardia being banged to rights for all thease mysterious injuries brits aquire in custody in ibiza and i do like the fact the gaurdia stay very low key untill theres an issue but as allways wen they do turn up things get out of hand,alot is down to languadge barrier and some brits are just fkn tits, if something went badly wrong they should admit it becase the gaurdia never ever treat the locals like that,been told that a few times.

Fair to say i'm no great fan of the spanish police either but year after year they & their countrymen are provoked by lairy brits treating them like peasants. It's no wonder they're gonna sometimes flip. Two sides to every story...

Fair to say i'm no great fan of the spanish police either but year after year they & their countrymen are provoked by lairy brits treating them like peasants. It's no wonder they're gonna sometimes flip. Two sides to every story...

Oh I agree mate, I am not some anti-establishment-police type. There is always two sides as you say.

I don't know what this guy really did, but the thing that does always shock me that people actually misbehave on planes! I don't think people fully understand the power and control that the captain of a plane has over the plane and people in it. He isn't just the damn "driver" but has total control.... Basically disobey an order and he has the right to pretty much divert the plane and get you thrown off!

I reckon things are gonna get heavier too. The Spanish govt just beefed up police powers. You can get arrested for taking a picture of a copper now, and demos are effectively illegal without a very strict permit. A lot of people in Barcelona are already talking about a police state. It's scary so the last thing tourists should be doing is goading them because they are trigger happy and very nationalistic

I read about that, it is basically at the discretion of the police to take away any video or device that hinders any ongoing investigation review it and decide whether it needs to be confiscated.

I read about that, it is basically at the discretion of the police to take away any video or device that hinders any ongoing investigation review it and decide whether it needs to be confiscated.

Sounds all a bit Russia & China / un-developed country doesn't it?

Just sounds stupid and moronic Spaniards laws aimed at biased policing.

Archaic turn of the century land owner controlled piece of sht style of policing , they don't even know what policing , modern policing is like. They mix tools of modern world with thought of policing from when villages were run by women driving carriages and horses and called the shots.
A well meaning tourist could really walk into trouble for very little reason. Is better to be nice and avoid them.
Basically is a law exonorating police to do as they wish. Which would be fine if their police force , especially in Ibiza were more rational and less dick head.
Especially , LA Guardia nacional.

I was reading about one poor fella in the south ??? Of Spain ? - can't remember , said something very negative of the police in Facebook. In his town. Spanish national, next day cops booked him. There is something to be said about that.

And plus there has been quite a lot of stabbings in San antonio I have been reading in the news. And the funny part is that they seem to get away even when there are cameras around.
Have to be careful , I don't dislike Spain but in general LA Guardia is the worst.
And they seem to reap better benefits out if this draconian and Gestapo law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back