possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

:lol: X 1000

WTF do you do then, wear one of these ??

baby_set.jpg

Tena man to the rescue .... ? Seriously, Ferd .. bomb a can of Relentless and within 1/2 an hour if the effect it has on me is anything to go by, you'll be peeing in front of the Pope :lol:

I'm glad there were photos taken - I'm pretty gutted the sambuccas wiped my memory and at least it's been a little restored by visual aids.

haha... I escaped those photos... Probably a good thing! :)
You, Ferd, Chewie... I don't think I saw Robbie G or Jinja... Is Jamster even in the pix?

I'm beginning to think you all weren't even there :lol: ;)

I saw Stu, Buckmeister, Puppylover, Dan X, Spacemonkey and, my personal favorite, Gingerfreak. Anyone else?

Tena man to the rescue .... ? Seriously, Ferd .. bomb a can of Relentless and within 1/2 an hour if the effect it has on me is anything to go by, you'll be peeing in front of the Pope :lol:

thanks for the tip, might try that.

Until then, it's only cubicles for me.

Might post a picture of a new puppy if puppylover posts a link to the photos on her page ;)

Hello - back to work and self imposed laptop ban has now been lifted... I will post the photos on my profile page on here if anyone wants to see them - give me 30 mins or so to sort....

It was a cracking night - best birthday in a while - thanks to you all for turning up - I felt special (although more special needs by Sunday night..... urgh):cry:

Back