possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

Stu Hirst

Hypothetically, were I to put on a small (120 capacity) boat party on Sat 13th Aug in London, would any of the old faces I know from on here be up for it?!
I'm sourcing a decent name as the headline act, but thought i'd throw it open to some old friends who i've not seen in a while!
It'd be around £15-17 for 8pm-midnight.

Hey Stu

Would definitely be onboard, if in town (which is about a 25% chance if that's PL opening weekend). But you should go for it. I think you could get 120 easy.

Hypothetically, were I to put on a small (120 capacity) boat party on Sat 13th Aug in London, would any of the old faces I know from on here be up for it?!
I'm sourcing a decent name as the headline act, but thought i'd throw it open to some old friends who i've not seen in a while!
It'd be around £15-17 for 8pm-midnight.

I'm already in folks, be great to see some old So....sters8)

if there's any room left, then Olly +1 please

(obviously I appreciate you might want to prioritise your mates and people you've known a long time, which is understandable)

Yes, what of the newer generation of spotlighters? Sounds like it could be a laugh.

Eh, why not.
I can spend the evening annoying Olly with my 'less than sophisticated' EDM tastes :lol:

We'd be up for this too of course.

This would include copperband himself + usual gang

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me down.

I'll be looking for a break from the desert by then, and Mrs Jam will be in the UK with the Jamlets so it's an excuse to fly back for a week.

:)

good stuff lads - i'm in the process of trying to get a 'name' DJ - leave it with me !
More info to follow....

:)

right guys - this is a go-er, so if you fancy it, put it in your diary.

The only reason i've put that i'd prefer it be people I know, is because of the security deposit for the boat - it is for all intents and purposes a 'private party' - i.e. not a public club night. If there are loads of people I don't know, or can't vouch for, and there's damage to the boat, then it's me who ends up paying for it. Of course i'm sure you're all perfectly fine, but this was an opportunity to get some old Ibiza faces together again for a bit of a party.

I am just in the process of sorting a headline DJ - so there will be one.
If anyone has any suggestions of people they'd like to see, by all means discuss it here! Please don't say Deadmau5 or Sasha though, unless you want the ticket prices to be £100 a head! :)

The Facebook event is to follow - I will PM you all in due course (and i'm sure Buckley will be able to send an email too). I think I have a lot of you on Facebook anyway, if not.....

http://www.facebook.com/stu.hirst

Back