Portinatx

Have to say loving this wee place already. Airport taxi only €40 so already saved according to what I thought it would be. Seriously considering this as a base for future trips.

Fantastic to sit and chill here. :cool:
I think the ibicenco word for paradise is Portinatx...:cool:(in reality Portinatx means "the Harbour of the deads:eek:)

Good tunes playing today. I get confused with the genres. Some nice easy listening housey type.

The waiter yesterday was a nice chap. In his 40s. Great banter and stories he was telling.

Will they know you as Jimmiz?

Good tunes playing today. I get confused with the genres. Some nice easy listening housey type.

The waiter yesterday was a nice chap. In his 40s. Great banter and stories he was telling.

No as Jean-Michel

You talk about Zulu or Chiringuito?

Nomadic house. :p

Haha chuckled out loud at that. Missus saying what you laughing at (never you mind nosey).

Watching a woman trying to do Tai Chi on the rocks across from where I am sitting. Top notch :p

She’s actually very good. Tremendous balance and centre of gravity

Back