Portinatx

Big Wox

I’m sure I’ll find plenty to keep myself occupied but any suggestions for walks or places to visit, eat and chill out with a cold beer etc. whilst up north?

Shamarkanda is the new best restaurant at the crossroad with Sant Joan.
Best Chiringuito on earth is at El Puerto (at the end of the road near the lighthouse.
Cala d'en Serra, Cala Xucla and S'illot d'es Rencli are the 3 best beaches of the universe.

Shamarkanda is the new best restaurant at the crossroad with Sant Joan.
Best Chiringuito on earth is at El Puerto (at the end of the road near the lighthouse.
Cala d'en Serra, Cala Xucla and S'illot d'es Rencli are the 3 best beaches of the universe.
Sold :)

Your arrival/departure day on Saturday may mean its tricky to visit Las Dalias hippy market (10am to 8pm), but there is the ultra autentico Sant Joan sunday market from 10am to 3pm. You're also not too far from Benirras if you've got a car (although you can also get a boat from Portinatx but im not sure you can get off at the beach).

For something completely different, why not go trekking through the campo and take in a mountainside sunset on a couple of pleasant rescued horses from Ibiza Horse Valley? Note: there is a weight limit of 90kg so depends how big you are, Big Wox.

Cheers guys.

Horses have a lucky escape unless I can lose 12 kilos disco dancing on the sly (whilst I pop out for bread and milk and reappear 3 days later :D)

True yes. Avicii was blaring last night :rolleyes:

The Zulu bar below us plays some nice eclectic soft reggae and jazz type mixes during the day which is fine. There’s probably an official genre for it. Just can’t think what.

Say
True yes. Avicii was blaring last night :rolleyes:

The Zulu bar below us plays some nice eclectic soft reggae and jazz type mixes during the day which is fine. There’s probably an official genre for it. Just can’t think what.
Say hello to David, the owner,from Jean-Michel.
Orlando, one of the waiter is also a very good friend of mine.

Back