polls ?? sleeping

silvia said:
Drew said:
30 minute siesta/power-nap mid to late afternoon works wonders though.

The perfect siesta is 20-30 minutes. With it you have enough to "recharge" batteries and feel new again. If you sleep for longer you risk to wake up dizzy and confused

Yep that happens every time :oops:

Also happens whenever i go on a sunbed. Out like a light and wake up by banging my head on the tubes.

:lol:

Drew said:
Yep that happens every time :oops:

Also happens whenever i go on a sunbed. Out like a light and wake up by banging my head on the tubes.

:lol:

I don't do siesta, only few in the weekends, and are usually longer than 1 hour. I do need one extra hour to be back to this world :eek: :lol:

one thing that really annoys me are people who can sleep on planes at the drop of a penny

Years of having to go to church every week when i was a kid has taught me that great skill of being able to go to sleep whenever and wherever i want, apart from when i come home from clubbing :rolleyes:

I can sleep standing up ! lol

Ahhh sleep is good ! Nowhere better than in my bed though .. it's the only place I can totally relax ..

*Saffy* said:
I can sleep standing up ! lol

Ahhh sleep is good ! Nowhere better than in my bed though .. it's the only place I can totally relax ..

I always seem to be in my bed too, i love it. I just get in watching tv :lol:

OOh .. nothing nicer than snuggling under the duvet and shutting the dark night out ! :D :D :D I daren't put a TV in the bedroom, I'd never be out of bed !!

*Saffy* said:
OOh .. nothing nicer than snuggling under the duvet and shutting the dark night out ! :D :D :D I daren't put a TV in the bedroom, I'd never be out of bed !!

I always watch TV in bed to fall asleep. Set the timer to switch it off and 10 minutes later i'm gone 8)

*Saffy* said:

Go on, dare ya :lol:

I love my duvet too, nice feather & Down one in crips white covers. Makes that lovely noise when you faff the cover about and makes you feel all snuggly and protected. Joey hates it tho and says its too hot :lol:

Drew said:
*Saffy* said:

I always watch TV in bed to fall asleep. Set the timer to switch it off and 10 minutes later i'm gone 8)

Must see it mine has a timer on it. At the last but one house i lived in the tv used to switch itself off on its own but i think that was down to dodgy electrics because the lasndlord tried to cut out the middleman and got it done cheap - the cheapskate.

I need at least 8 hours a night, and cause I'm a student just now 10 hours is not unusual (waits for abuse :oops: :lol: )

However, I can never have small naps during the day....never have doen. Once i'm up, I'm up :D

At weekends, if we're out Saturday night, we normally don't bother with bed and just all sit up chatting etc into Sunday

Fergie19 said:
At weekends, if we're out Saturday night, we normally don't bother with bed and just all sit up chatting etc into Sunday

done that som many times - its so horrible realising the rest of the world is waking up and you havnt even had a wink yet. I remember we all got mullered on mushrooms and when the sun rose we all went on a major mission to cover up all the window because the sunlight was evil ....

:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :D :lol:

Fergie19 wrote:

done that som many times - its so horrible realising the rest of the world is waking up and you havnt even had a wink yet. I remember we all got mullered on mushrooms and when the sun rose we all went on a major mission to cover up all the window because the sunlight was evil ...

Yeah we do it quite alot. After we come back from a club, there's normally quite a big group of us, so just sit up chatting random stuff and having a wee smoke :D :D

Really enjoy it actually, some very funny moments can happen :lol: :lol:

yeah in our case something like someone standing up can be so funny that we did not stop laughing for 1/2 hour!!!

we looked a bit like these chaps here >> :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

for the last 5 weeks ive been getting about 5-6 hours of sleep mon-friday usually none on friday night, and about 8 on saturday and sunday!

I am feeling it now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :(

Back