polls ?? sleeping

Dwhitney

Hmm seems like we cant make polls anymore either ...

godamn o well -

How long do you sleep a day ?

me 7 hours an night - 4hours w/e

8 hours a day , mon to fri , 9-5 (minus 1 for my lunch break :D :D )

I fluctuate terribly, If i go out at the weekend say a saturday then i will probably not get any sleep over the entire weekend.
then i will more than make up for it in my student week by sleeping about 8 hours a night and having a nap at about half two after neighbours for about an hour.

I dont sleep very well, never have done. Its very rare that i sleep all the way through unless ive been drinking lots.

I get tired very easily though and weeknights i'll be asleep by about 10pm until i get up at 7am although i always wake up a few times during the night.

Weekends i try to stay up later, if i go out and we get in about 3 - 6am i'll always be up for about 11.30am, dont like to sleep in because its a waste of a day to me.

Joeys a one for not being able to sleep and will come to bed at about 1am after me waking up several times to find he's still not in bed so i normally get up and wander the house because i cant rest until he's in bed with me :rolleyes:

i can sleep for England,.....doctors thinks it fatigue anyhoo 12 hours sometimes is nice.

8 hours hurts!

Ahhh sleep ! I need loads .. Mike gets incredibly piddled off with me because I can sit on the sofa and fall asleep within a few minutes ... trouble is, I get so tired that I find it an effort to walk; so I take myself to bed early and then he comes to bed and wakes me up and starts an argument about my needing so much sleep!! (So I stay awake fuming and feel shattered again the next day!)

I sometimes LONG to be single and on my own .. just so that I can sleep whenever I want to !!

7 hours during the week, less at weekends.

Can't do siestas or lay-ins! When i'm awake i have to get up, unless somethings keeping me in bed! ;)

Can't do siestas or lay-ins! When i'm awake i have to get up, unless somethings keeping me in bed! ;)

stuie said:

Definately can't do lay-ins either :eek:

Hate wasting half the day laying in bed when i could be up and about.

30 minute siesta/power-nap mid to late afternoon works wonders though.

Drew said:

very occasionally i'll have a 'disco nap' but i find it hard to get to sleep even then.

4-5 hours a night. I just always seem to find something to do at night and then have to get up in a morning. Been like this for about 5 years now, might explain the bags under my eyes!

Drew said:
WTF is a Disco nap?

:lol: I first started having disco naps in Ibiza, post sunset and dinner, pre club, to ensure that the whole night and carry on is done! In England it's usually just 30mins after work before getting ready to go out.

I normally go to sleep about 11pm, then wake up at 7am, so a nice healthy 8 hours :D I find it really hard to function unless I do have a solid 8 hours sleep.

I do really weird things in my sleep though.... talking, walking, etc

Jonathan gets so scared sometimes he wakes up and I'm just sat up in bed staring at him in the dark (when I'm actually asleep) :lol:

He thinks I'm possesed :eek:

On weeknights i get to bed about 10pm and up again at 6am, although i do still feel tired then, i dont think i can get enough sleep. In saying that I cant do lie ins at the weekend, feel like i am wasting my own time. Also I do a fair bit of driving and like to have 15-30 minute catnaps at the side of the road when time permits (cue the dogging jokes), works just like Stu's disco naps. 8)

one thing that really annoys me are people who can sleep on planes at the drop of a penny.

im sitting there with the smell of the airplane food stale in the air, my legs up over my head near enough, something digging into the back of me which i cant find and 2 B****** in fromt and behind me who are hell bent on giving the smallest of spaces wkhislt constantly banging whilst matey next to me gets on falls asleep wakes up on landing then smugly says nice flight eh ??!!?!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
NO ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

apart from that i love flying ...

Drew said:

The perfect siesta is 20-30 minutes. With it you have enough to "recharge" batteries and feel new again. If you sleep for longer you risk to wake up dizzy and confused

Back