Playa Real in Talamanca will turn into a luxurious hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hotel Playa Real in Ibiza once and for all close ???? (in french "définitivement fermé") ...

the hotel under gps-management and under the name "playa real" is closed 4ever.
but that location will reopen after renovation sooner or later ... or maybe even demolished and some new hotel will be built there.

I think it will probably get demolished. Shame as a good location but it looked like some of the balconies were close to collapsing when I walked past earlier this month.

Bit of a long shot,

But when i stayed 2 years ago there was filming going on in the hotel for what looked like some sort of "Jersey/Geordie Shore" reality show.

I think they were dutch or german, but I'm not certain.

Any suggestions on what this show is called?

Bit of a long shot,

But when i stayed 2 years ago there was filming going on in the hotel for what looked like some sort of "Jersey/Geordie Shore" reality show.

I think they were dutch or german, but I'm not certain.

Any suggestions on what this show is called?
yes they were filming for a german trash-tv-station called RTL2.
the series is called X-DIARIES.
they were doing it at different locations f.e. mallorca, rimini ... and ibiza.
running since 2010 ... always the most ridiculous crap-stories-
but some nice music, hot girls and great pics from ibiza.

^ stayed in top floor room above/behind those 3 palms a few days before playa real closed for good in 2013 ...

When I came to Ibiza for the summer holidays, I always stayed at this hotel. I came 9 times from 1998 to 2002, in 2004, 2005, 2012 & 2013. From this year, I go to Playa d'en Bossa, @ Hotel Algarb!

thanks for pics salem !
so still absolutely nothing going on there.
just wonder if some people are living there right now because of some open windows/doors on balconies !?

thanks for pics salem !
so still absolutely nothing going on there.
just wonder if some people are living there right now because of some open windows/doors on balconies !?

If some windows/doors are open on balconies, it's because on the transformation of the rooms inside the hotel. I heard some noise and also see a bodyguard from Securitas (spain) inside the hotel.

Walked past it many times last week. No work going on. Looks like bagdad!
Dommage!

"X-DIARIES - LOVE, SUN & FUN"
oh shit ... they made new episodes last year.
40× ibiza and 40× mallorca or something like that.
start 27th of july @ german trash tv rtl2.
60 min every day from mon - fri

Screenshot_2015-07-24-19-14-15-1.png

my silly fakebook-timeline just came up with this 2 years old pic with view from my room @ hotel playa real ... a few days before it closed for good:

Screenshot_2015-10-10-21-28-21-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back