Playa D'en Bossa!!!

P

pick-u-up

Staying at the Club Playa d'en Bossa, anyone stayed?? Any Good??

hi pick u up im staying there in aug when u staying there ive asked but no one has stayed there

cool can u let me no whats its like when u get home how long u going 4.

by the way pick me up have a look at this site when u click on it click on ibiza then playa scroll down go to page 4 click on the beach club there r about 37 pics of the place theres 2 names playa den bossa beach club first one is of the beach club second one is of the hotel next door www.vidado.com

Yeah no problem!!!

Out for 11 nights, can't wait, some cracking line-ups when I'm out there, I can hear Bora Bora calling me from here!!! 8) 8) 8)

What about yourself??

out there for 2 weeks from the 6th to the 20 aug cant wait let me no what u think of the link

are u sure its club playa .. or does it say fiesta club .. if just club.. its a different hotel ... its owke but not a royal palace; spend most of the time at the beach .. food was quite good

hi wimpers im staying in fiesta club playa den bossa have u been there

Yeah was of use thanks!!

Will tell you what its really like when I get back!!!

We had dinner there last Saturday as we were originally supposed to stay there and wanted to check it out.

I will definately stay there next time as it's right across the road from Space, right on the beach, has no kids, has a nice big pool area, the restaurant was pretty good too.

I would ask for a ground floor room as you can put a couple of sunbeds on you terrace and lie out there which looked nice.

Have a great time, I really wished I'd stuck with that hotel instead of saving money by doing a deal where I could go to any Fiesta hotel (ended up in San An)

wimpers said:
are u sure its club playa .. or does it say fiesta club .. if just club.. its a different hotel ... its owke but not a royal palace; spend most of the time at the beach .. food was quite good

It's the SAME hotel :)

Fiesta club playa d'en bossa is really good I stayed their a few years, good food, nice place to stay there! also a very good animation team with Peter(he's the best)! I hope you have a great time!!
I go to ibiza from 22 of July till 31 of July!
Greetings from nostie

Scottish-Helen said:
wimpers said:

It's the SAME hotel :)
i swera i was not on the beach .. it was about 200 metres from the sea

Back