Playa D'en Bossa!!!

im staying there in augest thanks 4 that i feel a lot better now can u tell me if the beach club gets rowdy as im 34 lol i aint 18 any more all though i do like a laugh?

Its a fiesta hotel so it will be a good standard.
Expect Kids and Familys plus entertainment ( which isn't so bad )
We stayed at a fiesta hotel and it was very good
The food was excellent ( lots of fish grilled meats pasta and salads e.t.c )
They offer sports e.t.c
The hotels i'd say are designed more for families and the package tourist but they make an ideal base for the clubber that wants rest at the hotel with good facilities if you want them.
Don't expect to meet to many like minded clubbers at the hotel though, there will be a few but not many.

Club Playa D'en Bossa and Hotel Playa D'en Bossa don't have kids at them like the other Fiesta hotels so they're a good choice. I'm booking to stay at the Club Playa D'en Bossa in September :)

I stayed at the Fiesta Club last week.

It was much better than i expected. The food was excellent and the staff were really cool. I remember coming back from a club about 6 o clock in the morning and the blokes on the reception were just laughing at my state rather than looking down their noses. they were well friendly and although it is a family hotel big time - it didnt restrict or get in our way at all - and we didnt pss anyone off - i think.
But one word of warning - take a stereo. The music frm the bar downstairs is loud and nasty. think all of the worst songs of the last decade and a half played repeatedly - eg Klingons on the starboard bow, agadoo, spanish pop tat, etc, etc, theye only have about eight records - and bot they like to play them.

When you getting ready to go out it doesnt help the mood.

But small moan - i enjoyed.

which one did you stay at marc
we were at the club palm beach
that star trek song really did my head in including most of the other kiddy songs they played.

dfunky

we stayed at the Fiesta Club Bahamas - from the 16th june for a week.

- they must all share the same records. Hope you had a good time though.

yeah those songs were just too much - but it was a fantastic week!

Back