Playa d'en Bossa Hotel recommendation

yes the rifit is ok.but its the food thats really gone down hill.a few couples i know where staying there for a month.they say it was like prison.and this year they are moving to another hotel.like i say gps only want 18/30 people.

i stayed there when gps took over.and it was fine then.but a year on and i have moved out.shame really.very nice staff.its just the food and people it gets now put me right off.

cannot grumble i got it cheap as chips.infact i used to get it cheap when it was fiesta owned.

i would say the only best meal they do is breakfast.so may be going b/b would be best for most.so you can eat out and not have to rush back for evening meal.

i still nip in most day/nights to speak to staff and see who is around i know.

don;t get me wrong thats just my veiws.you might find it ok or even better than other places.

like i have mention only good thing is the rooms.clean air/con and fan.plus hairdryers in rooms and all gels you need to wash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Serenis Fiesta

I'm about to book my hotel for the opening parties, staying in Playa d'en Bossa for the first time. Found two cheap hotels but which is better?

Mare Nostrum or Club Can Bossa?

Read some good things about Club Can Bossa but no air con or fridges in the rooms apparently

Read some good and some bad things about Mare Nostrum, but I think it does have air con (although extra charge) and a fridge (really like to have cold beers).

Can anyone confirm this?
Has anyone stayed in either?

Both are about the same price and both are half board, but not to fussed about the quality of the food, as will prob miss most of it (especially breakfast ;)) and not a picky eater.

Cheers all.

I dont think you will go wrong with Sirenis or Fiesta group they are more expensive but it depends on what you want from your hotel , if using it for a base sleep etc and eat out or to use all facilities , some of the Hostals are quite good as well for a base ,

I have stayed at JET apts , Hotel Algarbe , Hotel Mare Nostrum , Hotel Don Toni , Hotel Coral Playa , Hotel Anfora Playa , Hotel Caribe Hotel ,Hotel Riveria ,Hotel Costa Sur , Hotel Sirenis Aura , Hotel Pacific , Hotel Abrat , Hotel Hawaii .Hotel Ses Savines ,Hotel Mar Amantis , Hotels Sirenis Playa Dorada and Imperial ,
Hotel Presidente and been lucky not had a Bad one yet

good luck I am sure youll be ok

well when the euro was good at 145/150 it was something like.£265.00 two weels h/b.i had changed a load of money in benidorm the year before so thats 2007.at 150.so it lasted me untill late 2008.got 7 trips from the money i changed.

like said you cannot really go wrong with Sirenis or Fiesta group.

ok so im guessing not to tempt fate and go back to algarb again lol. at least not a/i
i must have just got lucky but i ate teh food everyday and it was ok.

thats me back to the drawing board

Anybody have personal experience on:

- Bali Beach apt?

- Arlanza apt?

Also, are all Garbi rooms large like you see in the pics?

BTW I have looked all through the Hotels/apts section on this site so I am looking for additional opinions.

This is for 1, possibly 2 early-mid 20s clubbers who want to meet people and be arond the Ibiza atmosphere.

Cheers

Apartmentos Ebano was pretty good last year, nice new pool area and good value, decent food too, we're planning on staying again this year. 8)

Anybody have personal experience on:

- Bali Beach apt?

- Arlanza apt?

Also, are all Garbi rooms large like you see in the pics?

BTW I have looked all through the Hotels/apts section on this site so I am looking for additional opinions.

This is for 1, possibly 2 early-mid 20s clubbers who want to meet people and be arond the Ibiza atmosphere.

Cheers
I've looked inside the rooms at Bali and they are huge but I think you pay for it.

Yes, Garbi's rooms are all about the same size. It's a lot bigger hotel so more poolside atmosphere than Bali.

Back