Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
The renaissance of San An...

Amsterdam is funny little bar, that funny Chinese man told me if I go to the toilet dont leave any wrappers on the side as they get in trouble lol, he also told us not to leave any mobiles or wallets etc on the table we were drinking at as we were being watched, which I thought was nice of him!
We also got offered anything we wanted haha, surprised it hasn't been shut down, or at least have police watching it

Amsterdam is funny little bar, that funny Chinese man told me if I go to the toilet dont leave any wrappers on the side as they get in trouble lol, he also told us not to leave any mobiles or wallets etc on the table we were drinking at as we were being watched, which I thought was nice of him!
We also got offered anything we wanted haha, surprised it hasn't been shut down, or at least have police watching it

Grass.

-yes
-ask again after the local elections next weekend

Btw, it's official: summer is here....

No, this summer it wouldn't be possible because the bylaw has to be changed first and that's a long process.

I do think it needs to change as currently west end is shadow of itself. But making it like any other holiday resort might not do what they hope for. €€€ high end tourists.

Reminds me of my home town which had an area "gentrified", it's nice but lost that vibe and less footfall now.

Guess everything goes in cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back