Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tropicana opposite still plays trance, it was meant to be Thursdays only but every night we went there it was always trance :) Owned by the same people as Tropi too so the same faces are still around :)

When did you go? I went for Trance week and was told it was only playing trance every night because of that. Usually it's only Thursday like you said

When did you go? I went for Trance week and was told it was only playing trance every night because of that. Usually it's only Thursday like you said
It was the week after trance week we were there, they were doing the Thursday night closing party for the trance night - but all the other nights seemed to be trance too!

It was the week after trance week we were there, they were doing the Thursday night closing party for the trance night - but all the other nights seemed to be trance too!

If this is the case all season then its great news. But, going off this thread, if that then eventually gets forced out and turned into a restaurant or wine bar then it's back to the problem of Tropi closing. I wish they'd open a sunset trance bar down the sunset strip. Trance is perfect at sunset. I don't mind house but techno at sunset just isn't right :confused:

nooo crawley town bring on the gentrification - pulled pork, local ale, cool girls from Copenhagen and Madrid, moderate decibel-approved funky music played off the top of a bus, artists, artisans, organic head stores, ethically-sourced cocaine - this is the future, the louts can stay in that offshore pariah state in the North Sea

What is the state of the old Coastline Cafe now? Used to really like it there, and some of the pre parties used to be very good, last I heard I was going to be developed into apartments with a gym?

flower power mañana...

49676551_2398029880224847_445925628047261696_n.jpg

My translation says open at 10:30am? That right they got done for a breakfast session!?

Last time I dropped in a couple of years ago it was closing very early compared to the other bars around it. Just my wife and I sat with the drink deal as they cleared all the table away

My translation says open at 10:30am? That right they got done for a breakfast session!?

Last time I dropped in a couple of years ago it was closing very early compared to the other bars around it. Just my wife and I sat with the drink deal as they cleared all the table away
I went in 2014 was rough as hell staff offering various extras to me whilst the shot girl was very rough and forceful. A angry Chinese man worked in the toilet which added to the character and to add to the roughness of the bar we had to pay 10e for 2L bottle of pepsi mixer for our vodka deal.

I must admit I did enjoy it though!

I went in 2014 was rough as hell staff offering various extras to me whilst the shot girl was very rough and forceful. A angry Chinese man worked in the toilet which added to the character and to add to the roughness of the bar we had to pay 10e for 2L bottle of pepsi mixer for our vodka deal.

I must admit I did enjoy it though!
Not going to lie, if I’m on the beer in San Antonio...I usually visit the bar :) The owner walking around whacking people with a giant penis from the tip jar :spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back