Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still yet to see any aggro in all my visits to the island. Such a shame for the lad and family.

Suc
Such a generalization

I’m actually getting so pissed off this year about the stick we are getting as brits on this island ..

All nations have idiots
Of course, all nations have idiots.
Of course, all brits are not acting like dickheads.
But, sorry, I am reading the Spanish news (diario de ibiza) every day,90% of those kind of stories concern British people.
Balconing, fights in the streets, etc...
Since the beginning of the season, maybe 5 or 6 flights for ibiza had to stop in France because a few passengers were drunks and dangerous for the flight.
All these flights were coming from UK.
No one from Germany, Italy (two countries with a massive number of tourists for ibiza), France or any other country in Europe.
Only from UK.
Please explain me why.

They might live on the island for the season

Thats very harsh.... no other nationalities get involved in scraps then no?
Of course yes, but not at this point.
And it's not something new, I remember a few years ago when the British Consul ln ibiza leaved his job, just because he was tired to have to announce every week the death of a young to the families.

1 unexplained death and a murder in the space of a week at the height of summer. Not surprised the police can't keep up.

Tragic for the families and another black mark against British tourists.

A lot of the english who come to spain (and elsewhere) are absolute cunts. The harsh truth. The sooner these scumbags stop coming to Spain, the better.

I am no great fan of the spanish police but it should not be their job to clear up the mess.

the cooler, older Brits i know on the island have nothing to do with the trash tourists, but unfortunately the whole tourist market will take a while to go upmarket so I fear there will be many more cases like these - and everyone is tarred with same brush by the spanish media

As someone who is half british / half spanish, i get really wound up by this. I’m tired of making excuses, tired of the uk’s repressed, booze-intolerant, semi-educated pondlife lording it wherever they go, and above all depressed by endless stories of fights, rapes and murders. Where’s the love ffs? Did people learn nothing from acid house?

But, sorry, I am reading the Spanish news (diario de ibiza) every day,90% of those kind of stories concern British people.
Since the beginning of the season, maybe 5 or 6 flights for ibiza had to stop in France because a few passengers were drunks and dangerous for the flight.
No one from Germany, Italy (two countries with a massive number of tourists for ibiza), France or any other country in Europe.
Only from UK.
Please explain me why.
well then, just take a trip to playa de palma and then tell me the germans aren't a complete load of dickheads.

Only from UK.
Please explain me why.
For all the trouble in san an yes it will mainly be brits the west end has been grown on Uk cash being spent there each summer . So I’d say it’s 90% brits

Look we have a few dealers / gangs
And the scum that holiday there like to jump in the fountains now and again .

But we ain’t running the crews robbing villas !!
We ain’t running the brass
We ain’t selling shit on the beaches

You know why you see it in the press is because people like to knock us

In the World Cup they was waiting for the brits to kick off ,, when England got knocked out and a few twats went on the riot we are all made to look thugs because it sells papers
The French kicked right off , nothing said !!
Cos nobody cares about France

For all the trouble in san an yes it will mainly be brits the west end has been grown on Uk cash being spent there each summer . So I’d say it’s 90% brits

Look we have a few dealers / gangs
And the scum that holiday there like to jump in the fountains now and again .

But we ain’t running the crews robbing villas !!
We ain’t running the brass
We ain’t selling shit on the beaches

You know why you see it in the press is because people like to knock us

In the World Cup they was waiting for the brits to kick off ,, when England got knocked out and a few twats went on the riot we are all made to look thugs because it sells papers
The French kicked right off , nothing said !!
Cos nobody cares about France
We are talking about the issues of the British tourism in ibiza,not about the robbers in villas or the shit sellers on the beach, or the world cup or whatever...
Hey, of course the brits are not causing ALL the troubles in ibiza, come on!

They do like to knock us... and yet, we make it incredibly easy for them.
Genuine question, as I don't know: that's 4 (at least) young men from the UK dead this summer - 2 as the result of fights, another who was involved in a fight before he turned up dead - how many other deaths have there been?
Assume there's probably been one or more involving different nationalities, just it's passed me by. Curious to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back