piscis park hotel sucks!

hehe flattering, i shall keep my mouth shut now haha! (easy to shut up, and blonde all the way=believes anything she hears haha!)

piscis park

Im in the piscis park now and the hotel is shocking! no facilities AT ALL but the cleanliness is fine, nothing to worry about, maid service daily. And i stand by the fact that the spanish are so ignorant and dont give a hoot about anyone staying there, even after my friend got attacked and the police laughed and walked off. The english rule!
The hotel rooms are the most basic i´ve ever come across and make tramps look like they live in the life of luxury!
Anyone who disagrees with me can kiss mine.....

Re: Piscis park ain't that bad!

Polski_Anglik said:
Hey Kaiser!

I bet i did see you!!! i stayed from the 27th June to 5th July, i was on the second floor above the restaurant siting area!!

Ok .... I am curious now. As soon as you can put any pic of you here, just do it, I will as soon I develop mines.

Polski_Anglik said:
Here is a confession! on the last day me and the lads threw a fake s''it into the swiming pool! I wonder if they emptied the pool and disinfected it properley or just scooped it out!???? (that'll show what the hotel thinks of it's guests!!!!)
And that f''ckin train!!! Does anyone else agree???

Take Care, Polski_Anglik
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh.... I must tell you that I didn't see noone cleaning up the pool. :!:
And yes, We "loved" that train too !

Ive taken some s''it hot photo's!! Ive only taken 15, that leaves 21 which i'll take on holiday to Poland, expect photos in about 6-8 weeks of the the piscis park hotel rooms and what we were up to!
=Well F''ckin Worth waiting for!!!

Spinbott.gif

Czesc
Polski_Anglik

I'm going there with some friends next friday. Let's see how things turn out... :eek:.

I sure hope the hotel its not that bad!!!

Any girls going to that supposed sh1th0l3 from the 25th July to August 1st ? :lol:

If you do, just drop me a line! ;)

PORTUGAL RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-------------------------------------
Pedro aka dj dRaCuL
Fantastik DJ Agency - Portugal
www.fantastik.com.pt
www.djdracul.com

dRaCuL said:
Any girls going to that supposed sh1th0l3 from the 25th July to August 1st ? :lol:

If you do, just drop me a line! ;)

Trying to get lucky already? AHAHAHAH 8)

If anyone is going with freestyle thomson!! Then I would recomend the freestyle Club pass they offer, Manumission or Cream, Hed Kandi or Space, eden or es paradis, for £80 from what I can remember? We went for a week and did El Divino, eden, Manumission had two nights off (bar crawlin!) Twice as nice at es paradis, and aqua space to finish it off all bout €175!, had a s''it hot time!! already savin up for the next trip!

Czesc,

Polski Anglik

facesit.gif

Ibiza-girlie said:
Czesc Polsko!
Im also part Polish but dont speak the language!

he, he you are cosmopolitan...danish from a swedish family, polish....sprichst deutsch,...any more countries in your blood? ;)

Wauw Vienna you really notice! hehe, Yeah my mum is part russian, Polish and Ukrainan also so Im such a mix - im not really Danish by blood, I just happend to live here! :eek:

Ibiza-girlie said:
Wauw Vienna you really notice! hehe, Yeah my mum is part russian, Polish and Ukrainan also so Im such a mix - im not really Danish by blood, I just happend to live here! :eek:

russian 8) im shure you like vodka like others water ;)

Piscis Park

This is just to assure people coming to the hotel soon. The hotel is the most basic anything can be. You do not have a single facility at your disposal, a bed and thats it just about. There is a maid service daily which is commendable. There is nothing to worry about regarding bed bugs and such like, cleanliness is above average.
The pool is small and the sunbeds get snapped up (germans). The nightlife is ok, not great, just very overpriced, i recommend doing your own thing, even ignoring your reps as we got offered a discounted ticket and later got a free pass from people walking about on the beach! Be warned.
Im coming home soon and rest assured will never be going to Ibiza again, spent £600 in 10 days, thats how much of a rip off it is. Try and enjoy it though!
:?: :rolleyes:

I just developed my pics, and as I promised, I learned to post em.
This is me at San Antonio, next to Piscis Park. Have anyone seen me there?

Mario+San+An.jpg

vodka....naaah used to but im allergic to hard liquere, so i stick to my occasional bottle of wine. :D
Kaiser you were really lucky with the hotel as I can say for certain that all 30 of us in the group i was travelling with, complained that we all got red and had a rash, due to the sanitaty issues!

Ibiza-girlie said:
vodka....naaah used to but im allergic to hard liquere, so i stick to my occasional bottle of wine. :D
Kaiser you were really lucky with the hotel as I can say for certain that all 30 of us in the group i was travelling with, complained that we all got red and had a rash, due to the sanitaty issues!

Wow! Glad to hear that!! Lucky me !! :D :D

Back