piscis park hotel sucks!

dance4life said:
Kaiser your pics aint working...obviously. Watcha doing wrong mate? :confused:

I would like to know!!! I Uploaded them to Yahoo, and then did what I was supposed to. I don't think it is my fault, but gotta see what the problem is. Thnx.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Czesc, Ibiza-Dziewczyna!

I have Polish parents but live in the UK,

You must be good lookin girl with all the eastern European slawic Genes you have!

So where do you normally stay in ibiza???

Dziękuje i Cześć!

Polski_Anglik

poland_flag.gif

haha! well.....i dunno you judge for yourself, theres a thread somewhere called "so what the heck do you all look like" unless robo deleted it? theres a pic of me there, and by the look of my very strong jaws and my slightly crooked nose, i have much polish/russian/ukrainian blood in me:)

i always stay in San An, cuz im addicted to the sunset strip, i think its the best place so why live in Ibiza town when i prefer the strip, the clubs nearby (eden, es paradis, privelege) and like the bay where Kumharas is situated. Ibiza town is great and has a lot of good stuff there too, but I would simply be spending all my savings if I went and stayed somewhere else, too much cab fare!

Polski_Anglik said:
the main problem which got right on my t''ts was a train car thingy which goes round san
antonio, but whenever he goes round "the egg" and into the carpark he starts whistling,
and tooting his spannish song horn! it got me so p''ssed off I wanted to run up to him with
a gun and shoot him in the face!!!

beep beep!! :lol: :p :lol:

train.jpg

Where is the driver????!!! Im gonna sort him out!!!!!!

GunPPK.gif

Czesc, Polski_Anglik

haha he never bothered me, i found it quite funny! It's the lucky lucky men that do my nut....

i was

hey, we 5 girls from Germany are back again in our home and I never never will go back to Ibiza to the Piscis park.
Ok I have to say the hotel was clean, but what about the lift? On our first day, we were all standing in front of the lift with our suit-cases and waited for the lift but it didn´t come.
What about the horrible meal...urrghh... Always the same shit...Never again....
We all tried to make the best of our situation and so we found a few nice peoples and by and large it was ok, but never again.

for those people who loves Ibiza it´s ok, i think, but not for us...

Thanks to Ibiza-girl and all the other nice people, who informed us before ... Thanks a lot

Greez Chucks

no problem, as you have read I think the place is a disaster and schould be shut down hehe! next year: private apartments in biza townarea!!!!

Back