piscis park hotel sucks!

Ibiza-girlie said:
let us know what is was like when you get back ok?

Don't worry, I will. Thanx by the way for telling that about the hotel.

8)
Ive just come back from my first time in Ibiza and I stayed at Piscis Park (Summer 2003)!!! I read all this stuff about the hotel before I left and expected the worst, most of it is Bulls''it!!! The hotel rooms are fine and I was pleasently suprised by even having a f''ckin "B-day" in the the bathroom!, the maids are fine and change towels and covers every 1-2 days, if your bothered about valubles goin missin which they probebly won't! you can rent out the safe! Eden and Es paradis are 5 mins walk, so if you pull a bird or a bloke you can easliy crawl back to the hotel if you're that p''ssed!!! It has a fantastic view of the bay!!!
These are the bad things listed
a) There is no shower head holder in the bathroom. b) The hotel is near a main road which is noisy!, c) There is always music! from about 10am till 1:00am (thats 15 hours) some of the noise can be blocked by the balcony doors unless the multilingual DJ comes out and starts singin! watch out for him he's a Tw''t!, and the main problem which got right on my t''ts was a train car thingy which goes round san antonio, but whenever he goes round "the egg" and into the carpark he starts whistling, and tooting his spannish song horn! it got me so p''ssed off I wanted to run up to him with a gun and shoot him in the face!!!
Thats pretty much the jist of the place! If you have any problems then all you do is go down to reception! they seem pretty safe!
:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

I never complained about the view or the location. I just wish it was more sanitary, as all of us ( a group of 30 travellers) were bitten by bedbugs and were scratching ourselves to death for that week we stayed there...maybe they changed some of the beds or you were just damn lucky!

Fantastic, i'm going there on friday for 2 weeks. In my experience the spanish are the most ignorant people and don't go to great lengths to make your rooms comfortable so i'm expecting the worst here. As for the maids i too have been the victim of their theft, make no mistake this time my valuables will be hidden in a fortress!

Ive been warned that ibiza in general is too damned expensive, great for us students!!

dont worry, maybe the hotel sucks but you wont be staying there so much, see the great beaches (free!), take a stroll around the area (free) - buy a coka and all drinks in the supermarcada (more cheap!) and try not to drink so much in the clubs + buy tickets to the clubs with a discount in the record stores! hope this helps!

Help

So hello, I think i have already send 4 messages to some user. But i´m so afraid. In nearly 3 weeks I will fly to Ibiza with 4 friends of mine. We booked in the "Piscis Park" but now, after reading all this things, we are really scare.
I´m sorry but i´m from germany and so my english isn´t the best.

Please help us.... Should we cancel this trip ?

Thank you for all your answers, Chucks

Thats what I thought I should do!!! and take a video camera to tape anything which is bad!!! ive seen holiday programs with apartments with co'ck'roaches and s''it like that! But everything turned out fine! dont worry about the hotel!!! Everything i wrote before is pretty much the jist of the hotel! but dont cancel because you'll be missing the trip of a lifetime! Guten Reisen!

I must say Piscis Park is fine, I went there for 8 days last week and I didn't see much wrong about. It is only 2 stars but you don't even realize of it. The food is ok and everything is pretty clean. I have noticed that they join the floors by nationalities. I was on the 5th -far enough from the noisy multilingual dj- with all the spanish people, as my gf is spanish, and english were lower, families were given rooms of the other side, and so on...

Polski_Anglik i was there from 30/6 to 7/7, you might have seen me there with my gf. How funny is that, we could see eachother and we don't know.

I don't know who said: "In my experience the spanish are the most ignorant people" but he/she have to think that give the worst rooms to the foreign people, who doesn't care about the place, is not be ignorant I think is been preaty inteligent.

For those who had bad experiences in this hotel (or, in general, in all the Island) try to learn some spanish or have some respect of the natives. ;)

Your freedom ends where the next one's freedom starts.

One spanish ignorant.

dont cancel becuz of the hotel, yes i still think the place is horrible - but its only a storage room to rest in the middle of all the acticities that are more important!!!

Hagsta said:
In my experience the spanish are the most ignorant people and don't go to great lengths to make your rooms comfortable so i'm expecting the worst here.
Ive been warned that ibiza in general is too damned expensive, great for us students!!

yeah and they say English are all unpolite and stupid...who knows who's right???

well we are all stereotypes in eachothers eyes...the spanish are arrogant people who dont like tourists, the english people are always pale, wearing football merchandise and watch telly in the boiling sun and the dansih/swedish people are always really drunk and the girlies are concideres to be easy to pull, etc....etc....isnt life wonderful 8)

Ibiza-girlie said:
and the dansih/swedish people are always really drunk and the girlies are concideres to be easy to pull, etc....etc....isnt life wonderful 8)

I have no experience of this in Ibiza, but my mate had a really hard time puling a half Swedish half Danish girl, her brother 'removed' him from bar area. How embarassing!!!!!!

:(

Piscis park ain't that bad!

Hey Kaiser!

I bet i did see you!!! i stayed from the 27th June to 5th July, i was on the second floor above the restaurant siting area!!

Here is a confession! on the last day me and the lads threw a fake s''it into the swiming pool! I wonder if they emptied the pool and disinfected it properley or just scooped it out!???? (that'll show what the hotel thinks of it's guests!!!!)
Another thing that p''ssed me off were them african blokes tryin to sell you Narco''tics! (Sunglasses!) All the time!

And that f''ckin train!!! Does anyone else agree???

Take Care, Polski_Anglik
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ibiza-girlie said:
well we are all stereotypes in eachothers eyes...the spanish are arrogant people who dont like tourists, the english people are always pale, wearing football merchandise and watch telly in the boiling sun and the dansih/swedish people are always really drunk and the girlies are concideres to be easy to pull, etc....etc....isnt life wonderful 8)

Off course, my comment was to the english/german people (and not for all, only for those who doesn't care about the place). Not for the lovelly swedish and danish people that every year ilustrate our beaches with their incredible look. ;)

Enyoy Ibiza, as I will enjoy in 2 weeks! :D

Back