piscis park hotel sucks!

im sorry but i have nothing good to say about that place--.i would never let my feet touch that green pukecarpet nor let the bedbugs bire me during the nite - i was all red all over the morning after how gross is that!?

if you can , change apartment and place for your own sake - sorry but this is the harsh truth....

Ibiza-girlie said:
im sorry but i have nothing good to say about that place--.i would never let my feet touch that green pukecarpet nor let the bedbugs bire me during the nite - i was all red all over the morning after how gross is that!?

if you can , change apartment and place for your own sake - sorry but this is the harsh truth....

I agree, and anybody I know would aswell.

Ibiza-girlie said:
Avoid Piscis Park Hotel just above the egg in San An. We stayed there in 2000 and got bitten by bedbugs, so creepy and DISGUSTING. The Green carpets in the halls are filled with puke, piss, vomit and bacteria and I slept on the floor cuz the beds were contaminated with filth and had been shagged to bits and peices from 100 diffent people each season for about 30 years -YUK!!! :twisted: :x

Try Sol y mar in the Bay...fairly decent and not pricey. No luxury but far better than Piscis Park (whick in danish with a little imagination can be translated into "hotel of piss" - lives up to the name haha!) :p

:spank: Nå, er du også HER, Linnéa?

JAMEN HVIS DU IK SIR HVEM DU ER, SÅ GIDER JEG SGU´IK SNAKKE :)

ÆHM..KEDER MIG, NEJ DA....NÅR MAN ER I STUDIET ENTEN RADIO EL. I LYDSTUDIET, SÅ KAN MAN SGU LISSÅ GODT SE HVAD DER SKER PÅ DETTE SITE.

ha, ha,......if you type in google. piscis park ibiza.....ibiza girlie your article is the first one found!.....with big letters: piscis park sucks.....LOL

no, they cannot do anything....a forum is a place, where you can say anything....unless its against human rights and so on....

haha no I know, I was just kidding, but oh dear - what a horrible commercial I´ve made! - i would instantly choose another place to stay, if I was looking at that! oh dear.......well the truth is hard for the ears i suppose. So when are you going?

I go in october...i avoid all the main season this year...have been to the island in march and it was paradise...i have been to ibiza in the main season for about 20 times....wanna sea annother side of the island...but go there in summer, enjoy it!....if you will own an app. in a few month or years, you can go in the off season ;)

sounds nice, but im into the crowd and people around me, so i prefer summer season and lots of clubbers, big dj names and venues as well...my 5th time this year, going to be great!

of cousre....if you are witha group, then summer is much better....but october is like summer in middle or northern europe....its very warm and lovely....after your 20th time on ibiza, we will talk about this ;) :D ;)

haha Im sure we will Vienna, by the time i reach my 20th visit i will orobably have my own property by then (if i get really rich in no time hihi!)

Ok, Alea Jacta Est!

Tomorrow I am gonna die there. Just have bought diferent sorts of sprays to kill bugs spiders and so on...

Back