piscis park hotel sucks!

Ibiza-girlie

Avoid Piscis Park Hotel just above the egg in San An. We stayed there in 2000 and got bitten by bedbugs, so creepy and DISGUSTING. The Green carpets in the halls are filled with puke, piss, vomit and bacteria and I slept on the floor cuz the beds were contaminated with filth and had been shagged to bits and peices from 100 diffent people each season for about 30 years -YUK!!! :twisted: :x

Try Sol y mar in the Bay...fairly decent and not pricey. No luxury but far better than Piscis Park (whick in danish with a little imagination can be translated into "hotel of piss" - lives up to the name haha!) :p

I stayed there on my first holiday to Ibiza in 1996 when I was just a little young puppess who didn't know any better :rolleyes: completely agree with you it was absolutely dire, makes me shudder even thinking about it now :twisted:

no way it´s classy, it stinks!!!!!! I would rather sleep on the streets than in a bed coming from that hellhole of a place - socalled hotel!

lol, fierce words! Chill my ibiza girlie friend. tis not like we see our rooms much anyways! :p

I was gonna stay there this year, thank god I never booked it up!!
Im staying at the hostal Rosalia, stayed there last year, dirt cheap, but clean and the drinks at the hotel bar were cheap too!

THE HOTEL is so bad that our reps decided to take it away from the program, the staff are rude and dont care about thier guests and its invaded by russian and germain guests that played games and had karaoke sessions just outside our window! argh

wow thats terrible.. i stayed at Jet apartments (a short walk from Bora Bora) and couldnt of been happier last season back in 2002.

piscis park

ITS THE PLACE THEY PUT 18 TO 30S IN .YOU PAY GOOD MONEY AND GET CRAP.THE FOOD THEY GIVE YOU.I WOULD NOT GIVE TO PIGS.ITS A SHIT HOLE.TAKE YOUR STUFF WITH YOU AS THE MAIDS NICK IT. TRUE I HAVE STOPPED THERE. I GOT £120. BACK TO PAY FOR FOOD.IT WAS A LATE DEAL SO I COULD NOT REALLY SAY MUCH.OK IF YOU ARE UP FOR KIDS CLIMBING OVER IN TO YOUR ROOM.CENTRAL PARK IS FINE.PISCIS IS HAVING A REFIT. JUST BLOW IT UP.. BEST OF LOOK WOODY

There was only 1 good thing about this hotel and that was the view we had last year, across the Egg, and onto the bay, top notch ish at sunset :D until the disco booted up :cry:

I stayed there in 1999 and it was truly disgusting. The first room we were given was so bad we asked to get moved. The room we got moved into wasn’t that much better either. And those carpets in the hallways eurgh! :x

My friends ended up there last year and it was horrific, a disgusting hole, I don't know how it gets any business

men either, thats why the agency decided to take it out of their hotel program - lucky us, cuz the place is the badest ive ever tried!

We met a couple at Mambos and went in by on the way round to Eden so they could get changed.

I was put right off just being there for a half hour or so - apparently (sp)the linen in the room got changed for the first time on the 2nd last day of their fortnight in the hotel...

Plus they had to go and buy their own loo roll ass they were fed up waiting for more to be put in - not the best of service.

Aggreed, it is a poor hotel. Never heard a good report about it.

I know people sho have picked up girls/boys in the west end and took them back to piscies park for a sess. They werent even staying at the hotel and just found whatever room they could, the security never even bothered them :eek:

Oh my God, seems like I am gonna die. I am going there next monday for a week. I won't cancel for it, but I am getting affraid of what I am reading here. Is really that much? Any advice? I know it is a ** hotel, but besides that is still a shitty place?

Back