Pin Up and DC10

Keifer said:
Barbie's berocca better work or I'm in trouble. Set a rigourous for myself and training has begun. Hed kandi-Space-DC10-manu-garlands-Underwater- etc etc..

It works for me :p and I recommend a really hardcore few wks of clubbing before you go to get you into Ibiza Training :p :lol: ;)

Ms Barbie, your not content with corrupting this poor Tom fella but your intent on corrupting the poor easily led lads of this forum. Somehow the power of suggestion seems to work with me like hyponotism and with my hands & arms out in front of me like a zombie in Scooby Doo, I will now set out on a crusade of hardcore clubbing over the next 8 weeks. Birdy bird will not be happy but will come around....eventually. She's on this whole saving buzz, has my social life ruined but whatya gonna do??? She's my keeper!!!

Keifer said:
Ms Barbie, your not content with corrupting this poor Tom fella but your intent on corrupting the poor easily led lads of this forum. Somehow the power of suggestion seems to work with me like hyponotism and with my hands & arms out in front of me like a zombie in Scooby Doo, I will now set out on a crusade of hardcore clubbing over the next 8 weeks.

Yes she can certainly be a devil...she sure twisted my rubber arm quite eaily ;) :oops:

Hey D4L, people in our scene are kind of like the explosive liquids in the Die Hard with a Vengeance movie(Bruce Willis). On their own the liquids are harmless but mix them together and their is carnage..... we lead each other and we all have rubber arms. We are a rubber armed army ready to inflict party carnage on the battleground of party central. President Barbie and General Tom leading the assault and us dumb foot soldiers following behind. How I love being a soldier in the 'Battle of Ibiza' where casualties are found on the West Coast and heros are found on the East. I'm totally rambling now so....I'll stop and take medication, vast quantities.

Keifer said:
Hey D4L, people in our scene are kind of like the explosive liquids in the Die Hard with a Vengeance movie(Bruce Willis). On their own the liquids are harmless but mix them together and their is carnage..... we lead each other and we all have rubber arms. We are a rubber armed army ready to inflict party carnage on the battleground of party central. President Barbie and General Tom leading the assault and us dumb foot soldiers following behind. How I love being a soldier in the 'Battle of Ibiza' where casualties are found on the West Coast and heros are found on the East. I'm totally rambling now so....I'll stop and take medication, vast quantities.

PMSL :lol:

God my reputation preceeds me :oops: best make sure I'm on top bint form in Septmber :p ;)

Keifer said:

PMSL too!! :lol: You got a heck of an imagination Keifer! Maybe next year we should put this theme into action :eek: ;)

DrewUK said:
Love Groover said:
After failing to visit DC10 before i am def going this year!

I didn't think you were making it this year cos of buying a house?

Well i wasn't but the pull of the place has just drawn me back! Going for 5 nights from 14th Aug.....can JUST afford it!

Hmmm!!! D4L, good thinking. A gang of us lot dressed up in army gear hitting the terrace of Space. Let the battle begin. Wars are not one in one day so the battle would have to continue through DC10, Pin-Up, Garlands, Underwater and by then we'll deffo have some casualties. Babs/D4L, lets have some feedback on this 'Military Insertion' to conquer Ibiza for the Spotlight...

Keifer said:
Hmmm!!! D4L, good thinking. A gang of us lot dressed up in army gear hitting the terrace of Space. Let the battle begin. Wars are not one in one day so the battle would have to continue through DC10, Pin-Up, Garlands, Underwater and by then we'll deffo have some casualties.

hehe! yeah probably me! :oops:

Alright then sign me up but we'd better run it by Babs cause she'll have to be the ringleader ;) Maybe we should start a new recruiting post...something along the lines of 'military recruitment: signing all rubber armed Ibizian clubbers' :lol: How 'bout it?

dance4life said:
hehe! yeah probably me! :oops:

Alright then sign me up but we'd better run it by Babs cause she'll have to be the ringleader ;) Maybe we should start a new recruiting post...something along the lines of 'military recruitment: signing all rubber armed Ibizian clubbers' :lol: How 'bout it?

Where do I sign up? What colour will the uniform be if Babs is in charge, Pink camouflage.....

dance4life said:
Yikes!! :eek: Hmmm...i dont know if i'd be comfortable in that :oops: :lol:

Most definitely pink Dan, altho I am still hurt that you rejected the offer of one of my pink flouro bangles :p :lol: ;) I'll get you in pink if it's the last thing I do lol ;)

Barbie said:
dance4life said:
Yikes!! :eek: Hmmm...i dont know if i'd be comfortable in that :oops: :lol:

Most definitely pink Dan, altho I am still hurt that you rejected the offer of one of my pink flouro bangles :p :lol: ;) I'll get you in pink if it's the last thing I do lol ;)

Babs your scaring me :oops:

DC-10 Circoloco was just about my favorite day we were in Ibiza. The music was off the hook (Dave Piccioni) and the vibe was great. A lot of what makes a club for me is the crowd...if everyone is dancing and freaking out when the music builds up and drops, then it's a good place...if people aren't freaking out when it does that - then it sucks.

Garlands @ Pin-Up sucked. The music was crap (Justin Timberlake/Christina Aguilera remixes) and the crowd was lame. The place was hot and not really comfortable. When we were leaving - which we left early - we told the owners why it sucked and then these two girls wearing bathing suits who worked there said that they were going in to make it start hopping....Eeeeeehm, no!

I'm spoiled now and really only like daytime Ibiza clubbing (or night time if the club is rockin'). It's all about being outside in the sun dancing your ass off to bumping tribal house. Gets me in touch with my inner tribesman :eek:

we went to circo loco on june 30th at noon and it was pretty empty...however, by 3pm it had a nice crowd and a very nice vibe!!

good memory of strolling across the dry dirt parking lot across the street(my shoes are still dusty) walking in the dark ass room and then onto the terrace...yellow walls, ripped auning(sp?) and many smiling faces!!

The wife was getting tired at appx 4pm so we left, but scousejohn and others stayed longer....

i would highly recommend dc10 ..i couldn't imagine the vibe if the place was packed......lootie spinnign some funky sneak type house...ahhh, nice!!

danny howells is sched for a monday in the near future!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back