Pin Up and DC10

I

Ian23

Hi all

Has anyone got any comments on DC10 and PinUp. Unfortunately i never managed to visit them last year! I know i could look up some website but i think hearing genuine comments are better. Im a big fan of Garlands and would appreciate any info possible. Theres myself and 9 of my friends all jettin off to Ibiza on the 1st August. Wahoooo!!!!
Thanks in advance :D

Go to pin up. Especially for Garlands. It's really got a great homegrown feel to it -- one of the best vibes on the island. No vip mincing about and the drinks are dead cheap. The music is full of smiles and waheys as well.
Only downer -- there was one functional ladies toilet. So we just got crafty and crashed the gents.

;)

was at pin up this year and there is fully functional male and female toilets with 2 or 3 cubicles in the ladies.
there is also a huge toilet area out on the terrace that has about 15 cubicles in the ladies.
thats all the toilet advice i have for pinup

I like that clubbing advice comes back to the loos. ;)
I think when we were there at PinUp last week, the indoors ladies loos must have had a rough night. I should have made use of the ones out on the terrace then!

DC10 is fab, go on a Monday after Space, it opens at 6am but the terrace doesn't open til 9am, we normally get there between 10-11am and it goes on til Monday night (could be as early as 5/6pm or as late as 11pm depending on who's playing, how busy it is). They have put the prices up this year, it was 25 euros entry which includes free drink.

Best nights to go to Pin-Up are Monday night after DC10, Tuesday for Garlands or Wednesday for Soul Heaven. We went to Soul Heaven, it kicked off at 4pm, I think we got there about 8pm, the terrace is open til midnight then you can go inside and the inside closes at 6am. I think the entry for Soul Heaven was 20 euros altho if you're staying at Es Vive you can get in free. Drinks are cheaper at Pin-Up than other clubs, it was 5 euros for a huge glass of wine.

So after We Love Sundays do you recmmend going back to the hotel for a bit before hitting DC10. Want to do Cocoon on Monday night so need to pace it properly

TOMAS said:
So after We Love Sundays do you recmmend going back to the hotel for a bit before hitting DC10. Want to do Cocoon on Monday night so need to pace it properly

I always put my head down for a couple of hours between Space and DC10 these days, I have carried thru before but I have ended up being a right proper DC10 casualty :eek: :p You'll appreciate DC10 more if you get a couple of hours kip somewhere.

Its just that daylight thing :eek:

Just don't feel right :confused:

Looking forward to Pinup this year though.

DrewUK said:

Have you never been to DC10 Drew, just put some shades on and you can pretend it's evening :p ;)

DrewUK said:

thats the beauty clubbing in the day it doesn't feel right or normal, and thats why its a million times better and naughtier

go on drew day time clubbing is my FAV thing to do out there just cause we can't do it anywhere else :D :p

cant beat daytime clubbing then sleeping when its dark and cooler, was always bored when i stayed in san an its just too british nowt to do during the day then going out at the same time at night YAWN !!!

Its not that, just prefer going out evening time so you have all day to build the excitement :oops:

Personally I think its nicer getting home at night when youre feeling a little delicate rather than at dawn as the world wakes :eek: 8) :eek: So club in the day all day :p

saucer said:
Personally I think its nicer getting home at night when youre feeling a little delicate rather than at dawn as the world wakes :eek: 8) :eek: So club in the day all day :p

Totally agree saucer! :D

Definitely check out Pin-Up and DC10, especially Pin-Up. I went on Monday night and it was my favorite night...you just couldnt beat the vibe on the terrace. I mean it was hot but everyone was smily and happy. This one girl who was sitting down on one of those white seats even asked me if i wanted her to move over so i could get up and dance on them! 8) :D :p and i did!

Nothing beats dancing in the sun on the terrace all day in a slick pair sandles and sunny g's...Space, DC10 or Pin-up!! 8) ;)

DC10 is one bit of Ibiza clubbing i'd love to do but with my medication & eating routine it's something that i'm very unlikely to be able to do...

Pin Up sounds like it needs checking out this year although i wish Sander K was playing in my second week - then it would be a must do!

I just wish Circo Loco wasn't on a Monday as there is so much else on around that time.

I was well impressed with Pin Up, though. Completely unlike anywhere else on the island.

Barbie's berocca better work or I'm in trouble. Set a rigourous for myself and training has begun. Hed kandi-Space-DC10-manu-garlands-Underwater- etc etc..

kitten's head said:
I was well impressed with Pin Up, though. Completely unlike anywhere else on the island.

I felt the same way Kitten!! Everyone was so happy and friendly, you could talk to anyone...even the bar staff served with smiles. The vibe was totally euphoric!! ;) :p 8)

Back