PIKES 2023

Beats and love on Monday nights...
Nightmares On Wax is back, bringing his sunshine and vibes to Pikes every Monday night from June 19, 2023, for a six-week residency packed full of beats and love, plus surprise guests and local talent joining DJ. E.A.S.E. in the Freddies booth.
That perfect combination of the loving sounds of Nightmares On Wax on Ibiza’s most intimate of dancefloors – a match made in heaven we’re sure you’ll agree.
FIND OUT MORE

Pikes presents
Goldie
Metalheadz head-honcho Goldie returns to Pikes this summer. The ‘king of the jungle’ joins us in Freddies on Wednesday May 31, for a very special night as part of our ‘Pikes presents’ series.
Support comes from Pikes regulars Jon Woodall and Cintisizer.
Guestlist is essential.
DANCE WITH US

Cooking up a feast in Pamelas
A sniff around the test kitchen has our mouths watering over the new menus you’ll be devouring this summer.
We caught up with our highly decorated head chef, Tim Payne and daytime super-chef Tess Prince to find out what we can expect in restaurant.
READ ALL ABOUT IT

Self Space
The Morning After the Night Before
Soothe your soul and start the day afresh with a selection of tracks carefully curated by our wonderful friends at Self Space.
Listen now on Spotify.
LISTEN TO THE PLAYLIST

Hi,

I am booked in for a Sunday roast on 4th June 5.30pm. I have messaged Pikes but no response yet after you had dinner can you have drinks round the pool? Also do you have to join the guestlist for Sunday if your booked in the restaurant?

Love Pikes but I have only ever been on a Saturday.

Any messages would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I am booked in for a Sunday roast on 4th June 5.30pm. I have messaged Pikes but no response yet after you had dinner can you have drinks round the pool? Also do you have to join the guestlist for Sunday if your booked in the restaurant?

Thanks
Once you are in, you are in. No need to book guest list separately and, yes, you can stay by the pool

Sorry gonna hijack this thread. We are at pikes this Sunday. Teenagers in tow. Can we stand by the bar round the pool for a drink before and after our dinner booking? Be nice if we could have half hour before at least.

Sorry gonna hijack this thread. We are at pikes this Sunday. Teenagers in tow. Can we stand by the bar round the pool for a drink before and after our dinner booking? Be nice if we could have half hour before at least.
Knowing pikes is adults only. My youngest is 13 so would be good to know if this won’t be a problem. Thanks in advance

Knowing pikes is adults only. My youngest is 13 so would be good to know if this won’t be a problem. Thanks in advance
I've just asked mgmt and their swift response was, that they don't allow under 18s in the poolside bar. However, you will be allowed early admission to the bar area in Pamelas. They also advise that from roughly 22:00 you will start politely being reminded that under 18s are expected to leave in the not too distant future. It's not a strict curfew, but from that point I guess they will start prompting more frequently

Nice one, appreciate you checking. A drink at Pamela’s bar before we are seated is perfect. 👍

When I’ve went to Pikes before (Sundays) we’ve always just pitched up about midnight and went straight to the party.

We’d quite like to go during the day for a few drinks at the pool and then go to the party at night. Is there anywhere to leave a bag with a change in it?

We’d quite like to go during the day for a few drinks at the pool and then go to the party at night. Is there anywhere to leave a bag with a change in it?
i'm sure if you ask nicely, they wouldn't might holding it in reception for collection the next day, but i appreciate that's not necessarily the most convenient option

We've spruced up our spaces to put smiles on your faces!
It’s time for the grand unveiling of our newly refurbished Pikes Garden Suites & Junior Suites - where luxury meets British eccentricism with a dash of Ibizan charm.
FIND OUT MORE

From our
Instagram
In case you've never been up early enough to see our poolside without peeps, here's what it looks like while our guests are still sleeping in the mornings!
FOLLOW US

A conversation with...
Dan Prince, Back to Mine
He's one of the founders of Mixmag, he’s the boss man at DMC and he’s one of the brains behind the most seminal musical compilation series of all time, Back To Mine.
We've spruced up our spaces to put smiles on your faces!
It’s time for the grand unveiling of our newly refurbished Pikes Garden Suites & Junior Suites - where luxury meets British eccentricism with a dash of Ibizan charm.

READ ALL ABOUT IT

We’re positively blushing as we write this – we’ve just found out that Pikes has been voted in the top 10% of TripAdvisor hotel listings WORLDWIDE!
To everyone who’s taken the time to share their experiences online after checking out, thank you so much – we really are so grateful! And to say thanks, we’ve got a special offer on rooms stays for selected dates in June and July – book a three-night stay and get your fourth night absolutely free (T&Cs apply).
Whether you’re an old friend of the Pikes family or a first-timer looking to see what all those glowing TripAdvisor reviews are about, what better reason to come and check out our new Garden Suites, swim in our pool, dine on our cuisine and get up to all sorts of shenanigans in Freddies?
Email reservations@pikesibiza.com to redeem the offer (or click the button below to find out more!)
FIND OUT MORE

One night at Pikes is never enough!
After his joyful Back to Mine debut gig in Freddies last week, Gok Wan just shared the news he’ll be back on August 31 to do it all again. After all, you can check in, but you can never check out.
See how it went down last week!
WATCH THE VIDEO

Pikes presents..
Goldie
One for the history books... again! Last week we welcomed the truly inimitable Goldie for his second Pikes Presents stint in Freddies and now, we've got goosebumps looking back at the photos and remembering the hot, sweaty mischief, madness, mayhem and music that went down!
VIEW THE GALLERY

The Pikes Playlist
025. Confidence Man
Ahead of their Freddies set for Flash on June 16, Confidence Man have curated a playlist of tracks to expect on the dancefloor.
Join the guestlist >
LISTEN NOW

Yeh cheers guys been assuming it with all the other dates just want the safety of it being confirmed!

Any ideas who the ‘very special secret guests’ will be at Disco Disco tomorrow night at Pikes? 🤔

Previous guests have included Patrick Topping, Krystal Klear, Martinez Brothers, Skream…

Back