PIKES 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know Heidi has successfully managed Harvey for a long time but god knows what happened here.. real bummer obv, you all know what a fanboy I am.. ESP will be good though (the one i went to in LA was off the scale). Bizarre they’re leaving Mondays empty.. they must be aware people fly in from all over the world for that night surely? I met people from Tokyo last time! In other Pikes news, Darren Bell confirmed his kneesup on Oct 9, which was pretty good last year.

Very tempted by this. Even had a look at flights which were reasonable but then price of accommodation is a bit steep. Also, breaking it to the wife maybe difficult as she’ll be at work and can only take time off during college holidays. Peza is playing and I really rate him.
IMG_6304.jpeg

Very tempted by this. Even had a look at flights which were reasonable but then price of accommodation is a bit steep. Also, breaking it to the wife maybe difficult as she’ll be at work and can only take time off during college holidays. Peza is playing and I really rate him.
View attachment 16136

Went last year. Cracking music and vibe outside. if weather kind hopefully the pool too.

Just heard. Gutted! Booked my august visit around the Monday for Harvey. Obviously nothings guaranteed, but shutting Freddie’s for the night seems a bit odd though. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah in a similar position here. Would have seen him twice across a weekend if had gone to plan. Shite news. No idea what’s happened but it’s a significant cock up not to have everything sorted, assuming nothing else has changed and he’s been fine to play in Spain for several years now. It’s annoying for punters and it’s his livelihood as well.

Swim, siesta, fiesta, repeat!
We're blown away by the response to our new Garden Suites & Junior Suites at Pikes. If you're yet to experience them and you're looking to book in to stay with us this summer, we’ve got a special offer on stays for selected dates throughout the summer – book a three-night stay and get a complimentary brunch for two with a cocktail of choice included (T&Cs apply).
Whether you're a Pikes regular or you're looking to experience the magic of Pikes for the first time, now's the perfect time to book your summer getaway.
Email reservations@pikesibiza.com to redeem the offer (or click the button below to find out more!)
FIND OUT MORE

A Message from Pikes about Mondays
We are sad to announce that due to visa issues Deejay Harvey will not be gracing us with his Mercury Rising party this season and it's out of due respect we have decided to close Freddies on the Mondays for August and September.
FIND OUT MORE

Tuck into brunch!
Sprinkle sprinkle little star... (and when we say star, we mean Tess from Love Food Ibiza!). Check out her delicious Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding served with summer berries and praline crunch!
WATCH THE VIDEO

Sunshine and vibes with Nightmares On Wax
We're almost half way through Nightmares On Wax's 2023 residency. A residency packed full of beats and love, plus surprise guests and local talent joining DJ. E.A.S.E. in the Freddies booth.
Join us on Monday nights until 24th July for that perfect combination of loving sounds.
FIND OUT MORE

Just watched the documentary now, nice piece on Pikes in there and how important it was in the bands story.

I on the other hand am devastated that Club Tropicana was not written in that hotel room that I ended up in a side party in last September 😂 😂 😂

Need to get signed back on netflix asap. Everyone i know loved GM and was so gutted when he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back